Marketing Coordinator - São Paulo
Voxy is looking for a mid level, communication-driven Marketing Coordinator to join our Brazil team, to grow our business and improve the lives of the two-billion English learners on the planet.
Voxy, a cloud-based language learning platform, believes that language enables dreams and opens doors to new life experiences--careers, trips of a lifetime, and new relationships. Research has shown that the most effective way to give language learners the skills they need to accomplish their real-world goals is through individualized instruction with authentic content, so we are building technology that does just that, allowing us to offer each Voxy learner an experience that is unique to his or her own goals and dreams.
Our intelligent, motivated and kind team would love to talk to you if you have 3-5 years experience and:
- Have a proven ability to successfully manage multiple channels, involving multiple customers, in order to enable customers to properly sell Voxy.
- Take a customer-driven approach to each clients needs; you are equally comfortable with Marketing, collateral and execution
- Are extremely organized, pay attention to detail, and are known for bringing new ideas to the table
- Understand how to drive engagement with a digital product, using a smart mix of marketing channels and messages
In this role, you will act as the face of Voxy to our partners, who are using our product to teach English to their students and/or employees. Your primary focus will be to flawlessly market and teach clients how to sell new partner programs. You will be responsible for:
- Teaching all new Voxy clients, which includes identifying client questions, milestones, training, technology & pedagogy (as needed), regarding marketing
- Creating strategic and custom implementation plans to support different customer profiles and needs
- Delivering ongoing reporting and program updates to the partner to keep them informed and satisfied and selling
- Collaborating with internal and external teams, as necessary, to ensure the successful marketing of each program
Experience / Qualifications
- Minimum Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration or Marketing
- Ability to speak and write in English and Portuguese fluently and idiomatically.
- (3-5 years) Relevant work experience
- Experience working with designers for creation of online / offline collaterals
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Knowledge of KPIs, collateral and marketing tactics.
- Advanced Excel skills
Want to know more about us?
Voxy is a NYC-based company that is changing the way the world learns English. Our proprietary personalization technology and exclusive partnerships with leading content publishers enable us to deliver a one-of-a-kind solution to English learners across the globe. Our mobile and web applications make it possible for individuals to learn from the world around them, turning everyday experiences and content into fun, game-like activities. Our custom-built, live one-on-one tutoring platform brings the necessary human element front and center, and is a core piece of our methodology. Voxy’s disruption of the $80B market for English language education has been recognized by leading education investors and the company has been deemed a pioneer by The New York Times, CNN Money, Fast Company, Mashable, Univision, Veja (Brazil), Venturebeat, and others. In August 2013, Voxy announced a strategic partnership with Pearson, the world’s leading learning company. This partnership marries Pearson’s global scale with Voxy’s cutting-edge technology to connect with and improve the lives of the over two-billion people learning English worldwide.
Recognized by Business Insider (2012):
Recognized by Forbes.com (2013):
Recognized by Internet Week (2014)
Back to top