Voxy’s Finance Analyst will be responsible for the day to day tasks for the finance function. He/she will be responsible for improving processes that lead to efficient month end close. The Finance Analyst will work closely with all members of the Finance and Operations team to support growth of the business. The team will implement necessary processes and controls in an efficient way that does not restrict other departments.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Responsible for portions of day to day accounting function including Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables
- Work closely to external accounting firm for monthly close
- Assist with financial reporting including account reconciliations and variance analysis
- Work on compliance by providing support for audit
- Document and monitor internal controls
- Work close to sales team and external legal office to support contracts management
- Reporting from Salesforce.com to analyse bookings and revenue performance
What We’ll Expect From You:
- B.A/B.S. Degree - Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, Engineering or related
- 2+ years finance or accounting experience
- Highly autonomous, self-directed, organized, process-oriented and detail-oriented
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment
- Advanced Excel skills (vlookup & pivot tables)
- Advanced or fluent English
- Experience with SalesForce.com is a plus
- Experience with tech company, preferably Enterprise SaaS, is a plus
- Located in Sao Paulo, Brazil
Working at Voxy:
- Competitive salary (base/bonus)
- Great benefits: free food and drinks at the office, medical, mobile service reimbursement and free on-site language classes
- Ongoing professional development and reimbursement for attendance at industry or professional conferences!
- Incredible team of super bright, creative, talented and passionate individuals
Voxy is a leading web and mobile-based English learning platform that provides personalized language instruction to major educational institutions, corporations and governments in North and South America, Europe and Asia. Voxy’s proven approach draws on more than 30 years of academic research on second language acquisition. Every online course combines adaptive learning technology and authentic, real-world content to support learners’ unique needs in real time. Voxy launched in 2010 as one of the most disruptive technology startups of the year, and has since been used by millions of learners around the world. It has been recognized for its innovative approach by major media outlets including the New York Times, Forbes, CNN, Veja and Fast Company, and is backed by leading education and technology investors including Rethink Education, ff Venture, Contour Venture Partners and Pearson PLC. Voxy is headquartered in New York City and has an office in São Paulo.
Meet Some of Voxy's Employees
Chief Education Officer
Katie is responsible for ensuring the academic integrity of Voxy’s language learning products. She oversees the company’s research on learner outcomes and ensures its curriculum is pedagogically sound.
Back to top