Director of Marketing
Director of Marketing
Voxy is looking for an experienced, data-driven Director of Marketing to drive demand generation initiatives and oversee our lead nurturing strategy and Marketing team. Voxy’s English learning product is unlike anything else in the education market, so the ideal candidate should be a strong and creative problem solver and someone who can clearly demonstrate Voxy’s unique value to prospects and customers. This role will require you to manage the team that translates sales and marketing goals into compelling, on-message digital materials, and analyze campaign performance data to build the most effective strategies to drive sales. This position will also focus on user engagement through email marketing, and content marketing on the website, blog and social media.
- BA/BS degree, preferably in a related field.
- 5+ years of experience building B2B lead generation and lead nurturing programs, especially for SaaS and technology products.
- Strong understanding of sales development, marketing-sales funnel optimization and customer lifecycle marketing.
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital marketing channels, including social media, SEO, SEM and email.
- Strong command of Google Analytics and AdWords campaigns.
- Experience with marketing automation platforms and familiarity with best practices.
- Experience running ROI analyses and A/B testing.
- Proven success with content marketing and social media campaigns.
- Strong writing and proofreading skills.
It would be great if you also had...
- Familiarity with Marketo and Salesforce.
- Familiarity or proficiency with Spanish, Portuguese and/or Japanese.
You will report to the VP of Product Marketing and manage all marketing team members. You’ll be working out of our fun and welcoming NYC headquarters, in the hottest part of town (Broadway x Bleecker). Our ideal candidate would have all the qualities above and be a fun, energetic and delightful person to be around.
Voxy is changing the way the world learns English. We’re a team of linguists, scientists, developers, designers, teachers and communication experts who believe there is a better way to learn a new language. We’re a very passionate group that loves to learn new things, and we eagerly support our coworkers’ goals and achievements.
When you join our team, you get incredible perks: competitive salaries and stock options, flexible hours and excellent medical and dental benefits. And it doesn’t end there—you’ll get to enjoy our gourmet Friday lunches, business and beer sessions, team-building events and more.
Think you’re a fit? We’d love to hear from you!
Voxy is a leading web and mobile-based English learning platform that provides personalized language instruction to major educational institutions, corporations and governments in North and South America, Europe and Asia. Voxy’s proven approach draws on more than 30 years of academic research on second language acquisition. Every online course combines adaptive learning technology and authentic, real-world content to support learners’ unique needs in real time. Voxy launched in 2010 as one of the most disruptive technology startups of the year, and has since been used by millions of learners around the world. It has been recognized for its innovative approach by major media outlets including the New York Times, Forbes, CNN, Veja and Fast Company, and is backed by leading education and technology investors including Rethink Education, ff Venture, Contour Venture Partners and Pearson PLC. Voxy is headquartered in New York City and has an office in São Paulo.
- Voxy CEO Named Top 100 Most Influential EdTech Leaders
- Best Places to Work for Tech Industry
- 12 Companies Transforming Their Industries
- The 10 Best US Tech Companies To Work For In 2012
Here at Voxy we are empathetic, bold, have a bias toward action, curious, optimistic and believe in togetherness and we are looking to bring in new people who embody these values.
Back to top