Customer Success Onboarding Specialist - São Paulo
Voxy is looking for an entry level, results-driven Customer Success Onboarding star to join our Brazil team, to grow our business and improve the lives of the two-billion English learners on the planet.
Voxy, a cloud-based language learning platform, believes that language enables dreams and opens doors to new life experiences--careers, trips of a lifetime, and new relationships. Research has shown that the most effective way to give language learners the skills they need to accomplish their real-world goals is through individualized instruction with authentic content, so we are building technology that does just that, allowing us to offer each Voxy learner an experience that is unique to his or her own goals and dreams.
Our intelligent, motivated and kind team would love to talk to you if you have 1 to 2 years experience and:
- Have a proven ability to successfully manage complex projects, involving multiple stakeholders, in order to deliver on both internal and external KPIs
- Take a data-driven approach to project optimization; you are equally comfortable analyzing data and making it accessible for clients
- Are extremely organized, pay attention to detail, and are known for bringing new ideas to the table
- Understand how to drive engagement with a digital product, using a smart mix of marketing channels and messages
In this role, you will act as the face of Voxy to our partners, who are using our product to teach English to their students and/or employees. Your primary focus will be to flawlessly onboard and implement new partner programs. You will be responsible for:
- Successfully onboarding all new Voxy customers, which includes helping design the right program and milestones, training, technology & pedagogy set up (as needed), testing and ongoing support
- Creating strategic and custom implementation plans to support different customer profiles and needs
- Delivering ongoing reporting and program updates to the partner to keep them informed and satisfied
- Collaborating with internal and external teams, as necessary, to ensure the successful delivery of each program
Experience / Qualifications
- Minimum Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Engineering
- Ability to speak and write in English and Portuguese fluently and idiomatically.
- Recently graduated (1 - 2 years)
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Knowledge in Salesforce.com
- Advanced Excel skills
Want to know more about us?
Voxy is a NYC-based company that is changing the way the world learns English. Our proprietary personalization technology and exclusive partnerships with leading content publishers enable us to deliver a one-of-a-kind solution to English learners across the globe. Our mobile and web applications make it possible for individuals to learn from the world around them, turning everyday experiences and content into fun, game-like activities. Our custom-built, live one-on-one tutoring platform brings the necessary human element front and center, and is a core piece of our methodology. Voxy’s disruption of the $80B market for English language education has been recognized by leading education investors and the company has been deemed a pioneer by The New York Times, CNN Money, Fast Company, Mashable, Univision, Veja (Brazil), Venturebeat, and others. In August 2013, Voxy announced a strategic partnership with Pearson, the world’s leading learning company. This partnership marries Pearson’s global scale with Voxy’s cutting-edge technology to connect with and improve the lives of the over two-billion people learning English worldwide.
Recognized by Business Insider (2012):
Recognized by Forbes.com (2013):
Recognized by Internet Week (2014)
Back to top