Services Sales Consultant
At Volusion, we make products that people love. Our teams are dedicated to providing SaaS commerce solutions and services for all business types, ranging from startups to large enterprises. If you are the kind of entrepreneur that loves working in teams, has a passion for driving positive change, and wants to change the world with your ideas, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Marketing Services Sales Consultant you will generate new business and increase profitability from existing accounts by selling Volusion's Marketing Services. You will carry a quota and communicate between multiple departments, and document account activity using Salesforce. You need to understand potential customers’ needs and pain points, as you will be their expert on the best solutions to grow their business.
What you will embark on:
- Conduct thorough analysis to determine client needs, and develop proposals to address them.
- Prepare and deliver compelling sales presentations via phone to merchants.
- Communicate professionally and effectively with merchants regarding Volusion's Design Services.
- Facilitate and maintain contact with customers in pipeline to advance the sales cycle.
- Build new & Manage existing opportunities through varied sales stages to closure
- Consistent, timely communication with Project Coordinators and other departments about customer inquiries.
- Manage and maintain customer relationships.
- Maintain current knowledge of all Volusion Services.
- Continue to grow knowledge of industry standards and best practices.
- Contribute ideas to grow Services department.
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years Sales or related experience.
- Documented track record of exceeding objectives in a performance-driven environment.
- Knowledge of ecommerce and marketing (SEM/SEO/PPC) are preferred
- Computer proficiency.
- Proactive and self-directed.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Humble: Have humility and be respectful; no egos allowed.
- Effective: Get stuff done!
- Adaptable: Willing to fill any role, anytime. Going above/beyond the call of duty.
- Transparent: Open and honest to self and others.
- A founder: Think big, go fast, and solve for the customer.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Paid Parental Leave
- On-site Fitness and Yoga Classes
- Casual Dress and Beer Fridays
- Endless Supply of Coffee and Snacks
- Two Volunteer Days Off
- Bring Your Dog to Work Days
- Chair Massages
- Team Sports and Team Outings
Back to top