SEO Specialist-Link Builder
At Volusion, we make products that people love. Our teams are dedicated to providing SaaS commerce solutions and services for all business types, ranging from startups to large enterprises. If you are the kind of entrepreneur that loves working in teams, has a passion for driving positive change, and wants to change the world with your ideas, we want to hear from you.
Volusion’s link building specialist will work closely with the SEO Services team to enhance our link building capabilities. You will be responsible for building links to a variety of ecommerce websites using search engine approved methods, creating brand awareness and driving trackable results. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about SEO. You enjoy keeping up on industry development and algorithm updates and are eager to educate the team on effective link building tactics. A successful candidate will roll out processes for effective link building for a myriad of ecommerce customers, serve as the team SME, and possibly build a team around link building as demand grows.
- Work with the SEO manager to create a process for link building for our diverse ecommerce clients
- Research link building opportunities
- Organize contacts and perform outreach using Buzzstream, social media or your preferred tools
- Work closely with SEO specialists and provide SEO strategy recommendations to make link outreach more successful
- Track and report on your progress and success
We’re looking for someone with:
- Excellent communication skills, especially when it comes to writing persuasive emails and educating your peers
- In-depth understanding of link building best practices, backlink analysis and webmaster guidelines
- A drive to learn and grow constantly and a passion for implementing new strategies, including influencer outreach, content marketing, meaningful citations, blogger networking, YouTuber outreach and more
- Strong time management and organizational skills and an ability to work with a sense of urgency
- Experience working with Google Analytics, Moz, Buzzstream and other SEO tracking tools
- An interest in educating others, from other SEOs to ecommerce merchants
- Leadership skills and excitement for the opportunity to act as a large SEO team’s link building SME
- 3+ years working in an SEO or link building-focused job
- Experience working with both content and technical teams
- Strong command of Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Buzzstream
We are looking for someone who is the embodiment of our culture code (we hope you are nodding your head in agreement as you browse through it!):
- Humble: Have humility and be respectful; no egos allowed.
- Effective: Get stuff done!
- Adaptable: Willing to fill any role, anytime. Going above/beyond the call of duty.
- Transparent: Open and honest to self and others.
- A founder: Think big, go fast, and solve for the customer.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation packages
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Paid Parental Leave
- On-site Fitness and Yoga Classes
- Casual Dress and Beer Fridays
- Endless Supply of Coffee and Snacks
- Two Volunteer Days Off
- Bring Your Dog to Work Days
- Dry Cleaning
- Chair Massages
- Team Sports and Team Outings
Meet Some of Volusion's Employees
Dustin collaborates with the Small Business Sales Department to activate new merchants who join the platform. Then he makes sure they can locate and capitalize on all built-in resources.
Back to top