Senior Mobile UI Designer
At Volusion, we make products that people love. Our teams are dedicated to providing SaaS ecommerce solutions and services for all business types, from startups to well-established companies. If you're a creative professional who loves working with teams, has a passion for driving positive change and wants to better the world with your ideas, we want to hear from you!
- Lead the direction and design for all things mobile
- Support an accelerator team charged with increasing mobile activation
- Work on mobile web designs
- Design native mobile apps
- Have extensive knowledge in multi-screen layout, final production art, information design, typography, color, composition, flows and UI specifications
- Conduct customer interviews before, during, and after design production to ensure a perfect solve
- Interact directly with stakeholders and customers to inform your designs
- Inject design processes into agile development cycles
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor's degree in design desired
- 4+ years in mobile product design, UI/UX experience
- An amazing portfolio highlighting your mobile design experience
- Sketch mastery, Invision mastery
- Experience working in modern agile and lean methodologies
- Strong familiarity with the process of creating digital properties from conception and wire-framing to hi-fidelity design comps to collect initial user feedback
- Ability to communicate design recommendations to both peers and company leaders
- Strong interest in learning and expanding your personal toolbox of skills
- High emotional intelligence
- An eagerness to help create the best tech company in Austin
Who is also the embodiment of our culture code (we hope you are nodding your head in agreement as you browse through it!):
- Humble: Have humility and be respectful; no egos allowed.
- Effective: Get stuff done!
- Adaptable: Willing to fill any role, anytime. Going above/beyond the call of duty.
- Transparent: Open and honest to self and others.
- A founder: Think big, go fast, and solve for the customer.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Paid Parental Leave
- On-site Fitness and Yoga Classes
- Casual Dress and Beer Fridays
- Endless Supply of Coffee and Snacks
- Two Volunteer Days Off
- Bring Your Dog to Work Days
- Chair Massages
- Team Sports and Team Outings
Meet Some of Volusion's Employees
Dustin collaborates with the Small Business Sales Department to activate new merchants who join the platform. Then he makes sure they can locate and capitalize on all built-in resources.
Back to top