Sales Operations Growth Manager
At Volusion, we make products that people love. Our teams are dedicated to providing SaaS commerce solutions and services for all business types, ranging from startups to large enterprises. If you are the kind of entrepreneur that loves working in teams, has a passion for driving positive change, and wants to change the world with your ideas, we want to hear from you.
As a Sales Operations Growth Manager you will lead a small team dedicated to creatively solving the sales team’s biggest challenges. You will advise sales leaders on enablement, reporting & analytics and strategy & planning. You’ll gather insights, feedback and best practices to develop processes that will enhance sales productivity and retention.
- Be an advisor to Sales Leaders; Focused on sales enablement, reporting & analytics, and strategy & planning
- Provide recommendations and take actions based on strategic objectives, forecast, or performance metrics
- Be available to help with operational and non-sales related issues to enable the efficiency of the sales force
- Enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes, evaluating new tools/apps, and providing easy access to information and resources needed to close sales
- Lead a small team dedicated to creatively solving the sales team’s biggest challenges (ex. Integrating new apps into Salesforce; redoing Salesforce architecture; email marketing; integrating text messaging, etc.)
- Gather insights, feedback, and best practices while building solid relationships with the sales team
- Ensure feedback and data is shared cross functionally
- Define quarterly objectives and drive the team to hit key milestones to increase acquisition and activation
We are looking for someone with:
- Track record in driving change and removing hurdles in fast growth organizations by working cross-functionally with Marketing, Finance and IT
- 5+ years’ experience in Sales Operations, preferably in a software sales environment or high growth organization
- Has worked with start-ups and emerging organizations. Understands how to build and grow a successful business
- Excel Wizard with a strong understanding of Salesforce, other CRM applications and email marketing strategies
- Has great communication skills to explain the problems and more importantly, how to solve it.
- Has expertise with all phases of the sales cycle along with a deep understanding of sales management issues. (Previous sales experience is a plus!)
- Results & Process-oriented
Who is also the embodiment of our culture code (we hope that you are nodding your head in agreement as you browse through it!) :
- Humble: Have humility and be respectful; no egos allowed.
- Effective: Get stuff done!
- Adaptable: Willing to fill any role, anytime. Going above/beyond the call of duty.
- Transparent: Open and honest to self and others.
- A founder: Think big, go fast, and solve for the customer.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Paid Parental Leave
- On-site Fitness and Yoga Classes
- Casual Dress and Beer Fridays
- Endless Supply of Coffee and Snacks
- Two Volunteer Days Off
- Bring Your Dog to Work Days
- Chair Massages
- Team Sports and Team Outings
Meet Some of Volusion's Employees
Dustin collaborates with the Small Business Sales Department to activate new merchants who join the platform. Then he makes sure they can locate and capitalize on all built-in resources.
Back to top