At Volusion, we make products that people love. Our teams are dedicated to providing SaaS commerce solutions and services for all business types, ranging from startups to large enterprises. If you are the kind of entrepreneur that loves working in teams, has a passion for driving positive change, and wants to change the world with your ideas, we want to hear from you.
As a Retention Specialist, you are focused on re-building value for our customers and keeping them as Volusion store owners for life! You own the relationship with the Volusion Merchant and become their trusted advisor. Success is achieved through retention of the customers and making introductions to the appropriate post sales team when new opportunities to sell Volusion products or services.
What you'll embark on:
- Respond to incoming requests for cancellation of services and persuade our customers to remain with us.
- Take ownership of complex customer issues, and work cross-functionally as needed to drive a prompt resolution.
- Advise merchants on strategies, tactics, and best practices to better equip them for success.
- Ask good qualifying questions to understand the merchant’s long term goals and position Volusion services.
- Track accounts to identify retention risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk.
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Volusion can better serve our customers and improve product.
- Continually deliver WOW experiences in every customer interaction.
- Direct responsibility for retaining account base and preventing turnover.
We are looking for someone with:
- Exceptional relationship-building skills.
- Prior experience in a SaaS-based customer engagement, customer success or retention role.
- Ability to learn new software and communicate that expertise.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills; including empathy, listening, and the ability to diffuse, persuade and influence.
- Experience in handling multiple tasks and working cross-functionally throughout the organization.
- Experience adapting, innovating, and embracing change.
- Ability to prioritize and effectively escalate issues as needed while understanding the impact on the overall business.
- Candidates with knowledge of ecommerce will be given preference.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
Who is also the embodiment of our culture code (we hope you are nodding your head in agreement as you browse through it!):
- Humble: Have humility and be respectful; no egos allowed.
- Effective: Get stuff done!
- Adaptable: Willing to fill any role, anytime. Going above/beyond the call of duty.
- Transparent: Open and honest to self and others.
- A founder: Think big, go fast, and solve for the customer.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Paid Parental Leave
- On-site Fitness and Yoga Classes
- Casual Dress and Beer Fridays
- Endless Supply of Coffee and Snacks
- Two Volunteer Days Off
- Bring Your Dog to Work Days
- Chair Massages
- Team Sports and Team Outings
Back to top