At Volusion, we make products that people love. Our teams are dedicated to providing SaaS commerce solutions and services for all business types, ranging from startups to large enterprises. If you are the kind of entrepreneur that loves working in teams, has a passion for driving positive change, and wants to change the world with your ideas, we want to hear from you.
As a member for the Payment Advisor Team you are a highly organized sales professional selling our credit card processing service. This team follows a process, though it is a bit different for each and every customer. The process requires attention to detail and the ability to overcome hurdles. At its core this team is still a laser focused sales team that delivers our merchant service offering to current Volusion Store owners.
What you will embark on:
- Responsible for the setup and implementation of the Credit Card Processing Gateway for approved Volusion merchants.
- Respond to any Volusion Merchant Services inquiries via phone and email.
- Maintain an organized system of receiving and submitting customer documentation via fax or email.
- Maintain and note customer records in an organized manner so that all necessary information is provided to the underwriting bank for approval.
- Work with underwriting bank’s credit team to provide merchants multiple options to satisfy outstanding conditions to approve the merchant account.
- Follow up with merchants to ensure their application holds are removed in an efficient and fair manner.
- Proactively seek industry news and trends to stay informed.
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years Sales or related experience.
- Documented track record of exceeding objectives in a performance-driven environment
- Ability to think strategically and tactically.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Ability to keep it simple by assessing options and coming to decisions quickly.
- Self-motivated and proactive with exceptional follow-though; works with a sense of urgency.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to research a subject and present findings in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to work across boundaries with cross-functional teams.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous sales experience a plus.
- Salesforce familiarity a plus.
- Humble: Have humility and be respectful; no egos allowed.
- Effective: Get stuff done!
- Adaptable: Willing to fill any role, anytime. Going above/beyond the call of duty.
- Transparent: Open and honest to self and others.
- A founder: Think big, go fast, and solve for the customer.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Paid Parental Leave
- On-site Fitness and Yoga Classes
- Casual Dress and Beer Fridays
- Endless Supply of Coffee and Snacks
- Two Volunteer Days Off
- Bring Your Dog to Work Days
- Chair Massages
- Team Sports and Team Outings
Back to top