Full Stack Software Engineer
At Volusion, we make products that people love. Our teams are dedicated to providing SaaS commerce solutions and services for all business types, ranging from startups to large enterprises. If you are the kind of entrepreneur that loves working in teams, has a passion for driving positive change, and wants to change the world with your ideas, we want to hear from you.
You will be working in a small labs team commissioned to build disruptive and cutting edge solutions for an established ecommerce company with a large customer base. As an elite coder, you will work in a rapid-paced environment proving out ideas in the lab and then partnering with teams across the company to implement them within our core product offerings. You will be empowered to question the status quo and make a huge impact for the business overall.
- Have passion for innovation, new ideas, quick prototyping, hackathons etc.
- Work alongside and collaborate with UX and engineering teams to develop new ideas into demo-able products, features, services, and tools utilizing the latest software development stacks and related technologies
- Willing to rapidly develop prototypes from minimal technical or business requirements in order to prove out ideas and hypotheses
- Be scrappy and work alongside a small but very capable team to develop multiple ideas in parallel if need be
- Explore and innovate new technologies, features, and tools
- Have an open-minded approach to development strategy and approaches
- Actively look for ways to make everything better
- Experience working in modern agile and lean methodologies
- Be familiar with online SaaS subscription software.
- Be eager to help create the best tech company in Austin
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar desired
- 5+ years developing high-quality software
- Experience with .NET, Node.js
- Strong knowledge of services (mostly RESTful)
- AWS experience
- Database knowledge; SQL Server and MongoDB
- Strong interest in learning and expanding your personal toolbox of skills
- High emotional intelligence
Who is also the embodiment of our culture code. (We hope you are nodding your head in agreement as you browse through it!):
- Humble: Have humility and be respectful; no egos allowed.
- Effective: Get shit done!
- Adaptable: Willing to fill any role, anytime. Going above/beyond the call of duty.
- Transparent: Open and honest to self and others.
- A founder: Think big, go fast, and solve for the customer.
Every role in our engineering and product organizations go through a 30-day bootcamp. This means everyone starts as a contract-to-hire, is hands-on, receives and gives feedback during those 30-days and has a weekly 1:1 with the VP of Labs to ensure fitness.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Paid Parental Leave
- On-site Fitness and Yoga Classes
- Casual Dress and Beer Fridays
- Endless Supply of Coffee and Snacks
- Two Volunteer Days Off
- Bring Your Dog to Work Days
- Chair Massages
- Team Sports and Team Outings
Meet Some of Volusion's Employees
Partner Development Manager
Justin teams up with the Business Development Team to manage channel partnerships, affiliate programs, and the Volusion Experts Network, all to ensure clients connect with their merchants.
Back to top