Team Lead, Relationship Team
At Volusion, we make products that people love. Our teams are dedicated to providing SaaS commerce solutions and services for all business types, ranging from startups to large enterprises. If you are the kind of entrepreneur that loves working in teams, has a passion for driving positive change, and wants to change the world with your ideas, we want to hear from you.
As the Team Lead, Relationship team you are responsible for leading a team of Account Managers and Retention Specialists who will ensure that new and existing customers receive top notch technical assistance and customer focused recommendations for their online store with Volusion. You will coach and lead your team to retain customers and find opportunities to sell additional Volusion products and services. Should you accept the challenge and succeed you will love our monthly uncapped bonus potential and long term career opportunities!
What you will embark on:
- Lead a team of Account Managers to exceed activity metrics
- Monitor employee productivity and motivate team to reach daily goals
- Evaluate and improve the Account Management process
- Supervise team in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Work with Director of Sales and People & Culture to determine appropriate staffing levels
- Work with the Product Team on notifications of new product releases for the Sales group.
- Conduct employee interviews, orientations, and manage staffing levels
- Manage performance & salary reviews, and develop employee coaching plans
- Lead weekly huddles and have 1x1’s with Account Managers to communicate updates
- Report to senior management on prospective metrics, opportunities and threats
- Ensure accurate and complete information is captured in CRM system. Provide data quality checks weekly.
- Assist with onboarding new accounts and retention for certain plans.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated record of success achieving and exceeding objectives in an inside sales position or account management role
- Highly motivated and competitive
- Solid organizational skills
- Willing to learn and execute various sales tactics
- Computer proficiency, including MS Office suite and Salesforce.
- Humble: Have humility and be respectful; no egos allowed.
- Effective: Get stuff done!
- Adaptable: Willing to fill any role, anytime. Going above/beyond the call of duty.
- Transparent: Open and honest to self and others.
- A founder: Think big, go fast, and solve for the customer.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Paid Parental Leave
- On-site Fitness and Yoga Classes
- Casual Dress and Beer Fridays
- Endless Supply of Coffee and Snacks
- Two Volunteer Days Off
- Bring Your Dog to Work Days
- Chair Massages
- Team Sports and Team Outings
Back to top