Ecommerce Sales Manager
At Volusion, we make products that people love. Our teams are dedicated to providing SaaS commerce solutions and services for all business types, ranging from startups to large enterprises. If you are the kind of entrepreneur that loves working in teams, has a passion for driving positive change, and wants to change the world with your ideas, we want to hear from you.
As the Ecommerce Sales Manager you will lead the team as well as have a quota for personal attainment. You will have a focus on leading your team to generate leads and close new business, improving current sales processes, and training new and existing Volusioneers. Duties in closing business with a personal quota include: lead follow-up, build an opportunity pipeline, forecasting & reporting, close new business, and additional duties to be determined by the Director of Sales.
- Build, coach, develop, motivate and lead a team of Ecommerce Development Reps to exceed sales goals
- Deliver your personal quota monthly, setting an example for your team as a consistent top performer
- Increase inbound/outbound opportunity-to-sale ratios by continually improving sales presentations and overcoming objections.
- Ensure team pipeline development and management, forecasting and driving top opportunities to closure
- Ensure accurate and complete information is logged accordingly in Salesforce CRM
- Assist Director of Sales in developing sales processes, procedures and departmental goals for team.
- Helping train new employees and assisting in recruitment of top candidates.
- Develop and communicate action plans for individual performance based on an assessment of strengths and opportunities for improvement.
- Lead weekly meetings and have 1x1’s with individuals to ensure sales representative’s career development
- Work with Director of Sales, and Recruiting Team to determine appropriate staffing levels
- Supervise team in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years’ work experience in a sales role
- Proven track record exceeding individual and team quotas
- Strong Knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Must fully understand sales processes and selling methodologies
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain an upbeat and positive attitude at all times
- Strong work ethic – leading sales team by example
- Self-starter who exhibits attention to detail and expert organization skills
- Ability to work in a self-directed, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Highly proficient computer skills (email, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Who is also the embodiment of our culture code. (We hope you are nodding your head in agreement as you browse through it!):
- Humble: Have humility and be respectful; no egos allowed.
- Effective: Get stuff done!
- Adaptable: Willing to fill any role, anytime. Going above/beyond the call of duty.
- Transparent: Open and honest to self and others.
- A founder: Think big, go fast, and solve for the customer.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Paid Parental Leave
- On-site Fitness and Yoga Classes
- Casual Dress and Beer Fridays
- Endless Supply of Coffee and Snacks
- Two Volunteer Days Off
- Bring Your Dog to Work Days
- Chair Massages
- Team Sports and Team Outings
Meet Some of Volusion's Employees
Partner Development Manager
Justin teams up with the Business Development Team to manage channel partnerships, affiliate programs, and the Volusion Experts Network, all to ensure clients connect with their merchants.
Back to top