Ecommerce Development Representative
At Volusion, we make products that people love. Our teams are dedicated to providing SaaS commerce solutions and services for all business types, ranging from startups to large enterprises. If you are the kind of entrepreneur that loves working in teams, has a passion for driving positive change, and wants to change the world with your ideas, we want to hear from you.
As an Ecommerce Development Representative, you are challenged daily to engage with small and medium sized business owners and educate them about how Volusion’s ecommerce platform will help them run their business. You need to understand potential customers’ needs and pain points, as you will be their expert on the best solutions to grow their business. You are driving the entire sales cycle from start to finish, focusing on lead generation and prospect outreach, all while connecting merchants with the ecommerce solution that enables them to take that next step.
- Identify new business and reach out to create interest.
- Prospect new avenues for Volusion ecommerce solutions.
- Present and market Volusion's customer-centric sales model.
- Educate customers on the value and necessity of the software.
- Ask qualifying questions and position products that best fit customer needs.
- Use sales CRM to ensure direction in the sales cycle.
- Follow up with merchants to further educate and solidify their business plans.
- Attend product training classes to sharpen industry knowledge.
- Demonstrate assertiveness in improving Volusion's business plan.
- Cultivate solid relationships and drive customer satisfaction.
- Work with team to create and manage excellent customer experiences.
We are looking for someone with:
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Highly motivated and competitive
- Solid organizational skills
- Willing to learn and execute various sales tactics
- Computer proficiency, including MS Office suite and Salesforce.
- Work is performed in a fun, casual office environment. Must be able to work alternate shifts, occasional weekends and holidays. Must be able to work within a team environment and possess strong peer relationships.
Who is also the embodiment of our culture code. (We hope you are nodding your head in agreement as you browse through it!):
- Humble: Have humility and be respectful; no egos allowed.
- Effective: Get stuff done!
- Adaptable: Willing to fill any role, anytime. Going above/beyond the call of duty.
- Transparent: Open and honest to self and others.
- A founder: Think big, go fast, and solve for the customer.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Paid Parental Leave
- On-site Fitness and Yoga Classes
- Casual Dress and Beer Fridays
- Endless Supply of Coffee and Snacks
- Two Volunteer Days Off
- Bring Your Dog to Work Days
- Chair Massages
- Team Sports and Team Outings
Meet Some of Volusion's Employees
Partner Development Manager
Justin teams up with the Business Development Team to manage channel partnerships, affiliate programs, and the Volusion Experts Network, all to ensure clients connect with their merchants.
Back to top