Customer Support Specialist
At Volusion, we make products that people love. Our teams are dedicated to providing SaaS ecommerce solutions and services for all business types, from startups to well-established companies. If you're a creative professional who loves working with teams, has a passion for driving positive change and wants to better the world with your ideas, we want to hear from you!
As a Customer Support Specialist you will deliver WOW experiences by providing technical support for our merchants. Every call, chat or ticket is an opportunity to educate our customers on our industry leading Volusion software. Each interaction is an opportunity to show them what you are made of! We are a 24x7 environment so there are a variety of available shifts.
- Respond to customer product and service inquiries via phone, chat session or CRM ticket
- Meet and exceed service level goals set for the Customer Experience team
- Proactively communicate with customers to help them understand the interworking's of our products and services
- Troubleshoot customer issues pertaining to product usage and configuration
- Troubleshoot possible flaws with web-based software product
- Have fun and kick butt at all times
We are looking for someone with:
- Previous experience working in a customer service or technically oriented field
- Must be able to communicate in a clear and logical fashion verbally and in writing
- Must take pride and satisfaction in helping people
- Must possess patience and thoroughness
- Must prioritize identifying and solving problems above merely answering questions
- Ability to effectively solve complex problems and explain it in simple form
- Understanding of DNS and Email
- Some knowledge of HTML, CSS, and SQL preferred
- Basic understanding of internet browsers
- Knowledge of e-commerce a plus
- Be able to type at least 45 wpm
- During training (5 weeks) you will work Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.
- After training is complete you will be assigned to either 1st or 2nd shift and work 5 consecutive days per week which will most likely include at least one weekend day.
Who is also the embodiment of our culture code (we hope you are nodding your head in agreement as you browse through it!):
- Humble: Have humility and be respectful; no egos allowed.
- Effective: Get stuff done!
- Adaptable: Willing to fill any role, anytime. Going above/beyond the call of duty.
- Transparent: Open and honest to self and others.
- A founder: Think big, go fast, and solve for the customer.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Life Insurance
- 5 weeks of PTO
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Paid Parental Leave
- On-site Fitness and Yoga Classes
- Casual Dress and Beer Fridays
- Endless Supply of Coffee and Snacks
- Two Volunteer Days Off
- Bring Your Dog to Work Days
- Chair Massages
- Team Sports and Team Outings
Meet Some of Volusion's Employees
Partner Development Manager
Justin teams up with the Business Development Team to manage channel partnerships, affiliate programs, and the Volusion Experts Network, all to ensure clients connect with their merchants.
Back to top