At Volusion, we make products that people love. Our teams are dedicated to providing SaaS ecommerce solutions and services for all business types, from startups to well-established companies. If you're a creative professional who loves working with teams, has a passion for driving positive change and wants to better the world with your ideas, we want to hear from you!
As the Brand Manager you'll own and execute campaigns to create awareness for our platform. This position will give you the autonomy to test tools, try new experiments and drive fresh approaches — all the while collaborating with product, engineering, sales, services and outside agencies. We're looking for a forward-thinker with a customer-first approach to growing and developing our merchant base. Additionally, our ideal candidate is a humble person who will keep things simple and move fast. We're looking for an innovative pro who will take valuable lessons from their failures and apply them to future projects.
- Work cross functionally to bridge the gap between Marketing and Product to help cultivate campaign ideas with our customers and product always in mind
- Plan and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging in-house and agency resources
- Develop and own the Volusion brand marketing strategy to generate awareness and sales leads
- Generate buzz and a differentiation strategy for Volusion in the competitive SMB commerce software space
- Analyze marketing strategy success and quickly make changes when necessary
- Work with Google Analytics, Adwords, Optimizely, Hotjar, Salesforce, and Intercom to name a few
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or similar
- 7+ years marketing and/or product marketing experience in the SMB or consumer software space
- Strong leadership and execution skills
- Hands-on experience and knowledge of multiple marketing disciplines, including web merchandising, search engine marketing, e-mail, PR, etc.
- Ability to multi-task, and prioritize and communicate multiple projects across the marketing organization
- Highly collaborative and detail-oriented, with a bent toward project management
- Data-driven, yet very enthusiastic about trying new things to increase conversion
- Experience writing creative briefs
Who is also the embodiment of our culture code (we hope you are nodding your head in agreement as you browse through it!):
- Humble: Have humility and be respectful; no egos allowed.
- Effective: Get stuff done!
- Adaptable: Willing to fill any role, anytime. Going above/beyond the call of duty.
- Transparent: Open and honest to self and others.
- A founder: Think big, go fast, and solve for the customer.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Paid Parental Leave
- On-site Fitness and Yoga Classes
- Casual Dress and Beer Fridays
- Endless Supply of Coffee and Snacks
- Two Volunteer Days Off
- Bring Your Dog to Work Days
- Dry Cleaning
- Chair Massages
- Team Sports and Team Outings
Meet Some of Volusion's Employees
Partner Development Manager
Justin teams up with the Business Development Team to manage channel partnerships, affiliate programs, and the Volusion Experts Network, all to ensure clients connect with their merchants.
Back to top