Associate T3 Engineer
At Volusion, we make products that people love. Our teams are dedicated to providing SaaS commerce solutions and services for all business types, ranging from startups to large enterprises. If you are the kind of entrepreneur that loves working in teams, has a passion for driving positive change, and wants to change the world with your ideas, we want to hear from you.
- Be willing to spend time learning the customer’s needs before writing a line of code
- Work well with a small but effective team, adding to our productivity.
- Troubleshoot with team members to find the best possible solution for an issue.
- Go above and beyond for our merchants, pivoting your work toward their needs.
- Actively look for ways to make everything better
- Have an open-minded approach to development strategy and approaches
- Be scrappy and work alongside a small but very capable team to develop multiple ideas in parallel if need be
- Break down complex requirements into independent coding tasks and strategies
- Communicate clear and logical fashion both verbally and written
- Take pride and satisfaction in fixing software
We are looking for someone with:
- 6mo – 1+ yr(s) full stack coding experience
- Optional experience with SQL, ASP.NET, .NET or NodeJS a major plus
- Database knowledge: SQLServer
- Strong interest in learning and expanding your personal toolbox of skills
- High emotional intelligence
- Familiarity with SaaS subscription software
- Salaried position
- Flexible work hours
- Ability to Work From Home periodically
Who is also the embodiment of our culture code (we hope you are nodding your head in agreement as you browse through it!):
- Humble: Have humility and be respectful; no egos allowed.
- Effective: Get stuff done!
- Adaptable: Willing to fill any role, anytime. Going above/beyond the call of duty.
- Transparent: Open and honest to self and others.
- A founder: Think big, go fast, and solve for the customer.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Paid Parental Leave
- On-site Fitness and Yoga Classes
- Casual Dress and Beer Fridays
- Endless Supply of Coffee and Snacks
- Two Volunteer Days Off
- Bring Your Dog to Work Days
- Chair Massages
- Team Sports and Team Outings
Meet Some of Volusion's Employees
Partner Development Manager
Justin teams up with the Business Development Team to manage channel partnerships, affiliate programs, and the Volusion Experts Network, all to ensure clients connect with their merchants.
Back to top