Account Services Specialist
At Volusion, we make products that people love. Our teams are dedicated to providing SaaS commerce solutions and services for all business types, ranging from startups to large enterprises. If you are the kind of entrepreneur that loves working in teams, has a passion for driving positive change, and wants to change the world with your ideas, we want to hear from you.
As an Account Services Specialist you will concentrate on fielding and assisting with any Volusion billing related customer inquiries. You will also help with order processing and record keeping for reporting purposes. Helping customers through friendly & efficient assistance is top priority!
- Process all daily billing transactions quickly and efficiently
- Communicate with 3rd party vendors on behalf of Volusion
- Respond to customer product and service inquiries via ticketing & phone system
- Build relationship and work cross-functionally with other Volusion departments to resolve issues promptly.
- Keep accurate records of discussions and correspondence with customers
- Process debits, credits, plan changes and store closures as needed
We are looking for someone with:
- Excellent interpersonal skills: empathy, active listening and the ability to diffuse.
- Excellent communication skills and effective problem-solving expertise
- At least 2 years of Customer Service or Billing experience.
- Highly organized/detail-oriented
- Basic mathematic skills
- Experience in managing multiple systems as well as multiple tasks
- Moderate to advanced computer skills
- Data entry skills (60 WPM)
- Background in data processing is a plus
Who is also the embodiment of our culture code (we hope you are nodding your head in agreement as you browse through it!):
- Humble: Have humility and be respectful; no egos allowed.
- Effective: Get stuff done!
- Adaptable: Willing to fill any role, anytime. Going above/beyond the call of duty.
- Transparent: Open and honest to self and others.
- A founder: Think big, go fast, and solve for the customer.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation packages
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Paid Parental Leave
- On-site Fitness and Yoga Classes
- Casual Dress and Beer Fridays
- Endless Supply of Coffee and Snacks
- Two Volunteer Days Off
- Bring Your Dog to Work Days
- Dry Cleaning
- Chair Massages
- Team Sports and Team Outings
Meet Some of Volusion's Employees
Partner Development Manager
Justin teams up with the Business Development Team to manage channel partnerships, affiliate programs, and the Volusion Experts Network, all to ensure clients connect with their merchants.
Back to top