At Volusion, we make products that people love. Our teams are dedicated to providing SaaS commerce solutions and services for all business types, ranging from startups to large enterprises. If you are the kind of entrepreneur that loves working in teams, has a passion for driving positive change, and wants to change the world with your ideas, we want to hear from you.
The Account Managers, AKA Coaches are focused on building a sound foundation for our customers and keeping them as Volusion store owners for life! Each day this team calls on new store owners to help them build their site. They own the relationship with the Volusion store owner and become their trusted advisor. Superhero status is achieved through retention of the customers and making introductions to the appropriate post sales team when new opportunities to sell Volusion products or services are recognized. Your success drives company revenue and new store growth for Volusion and is vital to Volusion’s continued dominance in the ecommerce market. Should you accept the challenge and succeed you will love our monthly bonus potential and long term career opportunities!
- Act as main point of contact for new merchants
- Deliver initial On-Boarding Session to familiarize merchants with the Volusion software
- Build good relationships with new merchants and ensure store set-up
- Advise merchants on strategies, tactics, and best practices to better equip them for success
- Ask good qualifying questions to understand the merchant’s long term goals and position Volusion services
- Increase customer retention by conducting regular check-in calls and addressing/facilitating any questions or concerns
- Take ownership of complex customer issues, and work cross-functionally as needed to drive a prompt resolution
- Track accounts to identify retention risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Volusion can better serve our customers and improve product
- Continually deliver WOW experiences in every customer interaction
- Direct responsibility for retaining account base and preventing turnover
- Perform any other related duties as required by supervisor
We are looking for someone with:
- Exceptional relationship-building skills
- Ability to learn new software and communicate that expertise
- Experience adapting, innovating, and embracing change
- Ability to prioritize and effectively escalate issues as needed while understanding the impact on the overall business
- Candidates with knowledge of ecommerce will be given preference
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Who is also the embodiment of our culture code (we hope you are nodding your head in agreement as you browse through it!):
- Humble: Have humility and be respectful; no egos allowed.
- Effective: Get stuff done!
- Adaptable: Willing to fill any role, anytime. Going above/beyond the call of duty.
- Transparent: Open and honest to self and others.
- A founder: Think big, go fast, and solve for the customer.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Paid Parental Leave
- On-site Fitness and Yoga Classes
- Casual Dress and Beer Fridays
- Endless Supply of Coffee and Snacks
- Two Volunteer Days Off
- Bring Your Dog to Work Days
- Chair Massages
- Team Sports and Team Outings
Meet Some of Volusion's Employees
Front-end Web Developer
Stephanie maintains and updates the software that merchants use to run their stores. She irons out coding kinks and introduces new features to push for constant improvements.
Back to top