UI - REACT JS, BACKBONE, Front-end Developer !!
- Pune, India
Carbon Black is now part of VMware.As a standalone company, Carbon Black established itself as a leader in the endpoint security space. The product portfolio includes the rapidly growingCarbon Black Cloudplatform that delivers next-generation endpoint protection capabilities from the cloud. Now with the full resources of VMware, you have the opportunity to make an impact and build upon Carbon Black's success
VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable our more than 500,000 enterprise and mid-market customers to thrive in the Cloud Era by simplifying, automating and transforming the way they build, deliver and consume IT. We empower our customers by radically simplifying IT through virtualization software with a focus on three core missions: End-User Computing (EUC), Hybrid Cloud and Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC). Join our community - instigators of innovation and transformers of technology - as we envision and create what's next in IT. Get connected to an engine of opportunity fueled by the transformative products and solutions we bring to market, the passion and trust we inspire in our customers, and our collaborative drive to imagine, define and deliver the future of IT. With 13,000+ employees and 50+ locations worldwide, we are passionately driven to make an impact while contributing back to the community. Ranked on the Forbes 100 Most Innovative Companies in the World list. Learn more at vmware.com/careers today!
VMware NSX is revolutionizing networking and security for next generation data centers. VMware is the pioneer of the Software Defined Data Center and is investing the development of next generation security technologies that take advantage of the virtualization layer for improved security of both desktops and servers. VMware is looking for candidates that can contribute to these projects at all stages: research, analysis, prototyping and development for multiple groups in the Networking and Security business unit of VMware.
The Security Virtualization platform at VMware leverages the hypervisor privileged layer to provide multiple vantage points into memory, CPU and I/O enabling novel ways of malware detection and remediation. The NSX Networking and Security Solutions team is working to expand the existing VMware Security API and provide increased levels of context without compromising performance, while maintaining the security advantaged of the higher-privilege. NSX Endpoint security covers areas such as anti-malware protection, OS kernel integrity, black-listing and white-listing approaches, anti-rootkit protection, code injection, remediation and context aware firewalling.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with project team members and cross-functional product teams to design and implement the identity capabilities for VMware services.
- You will be a guide in the entire application life-cycle including research, design, development, testing (dev owns quality), along with continuous deployment and delivery
- Push the envelope in adopting new technologies, best design practices to ensure our products are the best in usability.
- Develop complex, highly available, distributed, cloud-based solutions, and maintain its high level of quality software
- Challenge you to walk in a different path and to deliver quickly while maintaining a high quality
- Engineer highly resilient systems and be responsible for the availability and scalability of the service.
- Provide technical leadership to team members and be a team player.
- Lead design and code reviews with a major focus on best user experience, performance, scalability and future expansion.
- You will deliver identity platform capabilities in an agile fashion while maintaining high software engineering practices.
- You will work directly with peer R&D groups, IT teams and Business Operations teams to align on the needs of the products and operations.
- Mentor and coach engineers and seek an opportunity to bring in continuous improvements to implement front-end best practices.
- Formal degree in computer science or equivalent, masters degree in computer science or a PhD preferred
- 5 - 15 years of experience in developing distributed, multi-tier enterprise applications, APIs.
- Fully participated as a technical lead in several major product development cycles.
- Solid background in design, OOP, object and data modeling
- Proficiency in development of single page applications using client side frameworks like, HTML5 ExtJS, Angular.js, Reactjs, Ember.js, Backbone, etc
- Experience in design and implementation of service interface and public APIs
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Virtualization technologies, centralized networking, security management are all big plus
- Excellent in verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in cloud management system design is a plus
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Back to top