UI Engineer, Workspace ONE Intelligence
- Bangalore, India
VMware End-User Computing runs the world's largest Digital Workspace Platform - Workspace ONE.
Our team builds, deploys and manages the AWS-based cloud service that comprises Workspace ONE Intelligence. Our goal is to transform the way customers interact with the digital workspace. We are passionate about rapidly developing high quality software and applying software engineering best practices to everything we do. We work with the latest UI technologies and open source components. As a member of the team, you'll have the opportunity to work with top-notch, passionate software engineers across Atlanta, Palo Alto, and Bangalore.
Our team is seeking a team member with proven technical skills and demonstrated sustained growth in his or her career. You are someone who comes up with rock solid designs and never compromises on code quality. If you thrive on challenges and if you have a strong sense of ownership, this is the right team for you.
- Delivering responsive, high performance and scalable user interfaces using the most cutting edge frameworks
- Learning and applying new technologies, best design practices and usability patterns
- Contributing to end-to-end system architecture, working with back-end engineers
- Collaborating with UX team, product managers and other technical teams to create delightful user experience.
Role Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of professional front-end development experience
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating self-contained, scalable, reusable, and testable modules and UI components
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
- Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with CodeceptJS/Cypress
- Visual design and CSS
- Good grasp on usability and interaction design
- Knowledge in front end architecture (Redux, Flux, Reactive Programming)
- Knowledge of Java & J2EE and microservices
- Knowledge of front end dev ops (NPM, Jenkins, Docker, Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments, etc.)
Back to top