The Staffing Partner will serve as the primary point of contact for the Client to provide strategic leadership supporting VMware Recruiting Solutions. In this role, the Staffing Partner will have the following responsibilities:
- Have a deep understanding of the Client's business, including strategic direction, priorities and goals, in order to adequately share this information with VMware Recruiting Operations.
- Identify appropriate solutions to meet the Client's business objectives.
- Partner with the Staffing Manager on behalf of the Client to resolve issues, concerns, and challenges thereby ensuring that Recruiting Solutions resources are adequately deployed.
- Serve as escalation point for issues, change requests and other items that come up in the course of day-to-day service delivery.
- Monitor and identify trends associated with Key Performance Indicators and Reporting Service Level targets.
- Monitors recruiting sources effectiveness, analyse candidate pipeline to ensure timely hiring and to forecast candidate supply.
- Collaborate with internal resources to identify root causes and best practices in order to develop appropriate action plan to drive greater effectiveness and efficiency.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years' experience within a corporate similar to VMware, in the area of recruiting/staffing.
- Should have hired in Cloud, Kubernetes, DevOps, CI/CD, Security, System Software, File System, Kernel, Storage and/or Networking domain.
- Executive presence with ability to negotiate, influence change, and provide strategic leadership.
- Proven knowledge and experience with recruiting/staffing solutions.
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem solving, creativity, ingenuity, diplomacy, and project management.
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity that seeks to question the status quo and look for ways to advance business objectives.
- Ability to understand and accurately interpret data, which provides reporting metrics that, reflects accomplished goals and objectives.
- Strong computer skills with MS Excel, etc.
- Familiar with Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Exceptional interpersonal & influential skills.
- High integrity.
- Drive to achieve.
- Have a sense of humor and enjoy work.
- Collaborate within the HR function and across functions, locally and globally, to address business challenges.
- Balance and objectivity.
- High vision and conceptual capabilities.
- Consultative, influential, facilitative and collaborative.
- Accountable for actions.
- Expert knowledge of staffing activities, including candidate sourcing, recruitment strategy design and implementation, screening and assessment.
- Ability to develop close working relationships with all levels of management with a consultative approach.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to build networks of contacts externally and internally.
- Proven ability to organise, lead, innovate, and be highly flexible.
- Must be someone who makes things happen.
- Acting as the company facilitator on making recruitment a priority for managers.
- Discretion in handling confidential information.
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.