Talent Acquisition Senior Recruiter
- Tokyo, Japan
Given the continued fast growth at VMware and the ever-increasing hiring demand it's an exciting time to join the VMware Talent Acquisition team!
We are seeking a self-starter to operate in an individual contributor capacity, partnering with stakeholders regionally and locally to hire the best in class talent across Japan.
- Understand both site and business unit's strategies and objectives and translate those into talent skills and specific sourcing and recruiting strategies.
- Manage requisitions across the Japan theatre to bring the best in class talent to VMware
- Build key relationships with business unit management and hiring managers to support strategic hiring initiatives.
- Proactively research and investigate new sourcing ideas and tools.
- Responsible for continuous process improvement.
- 7 to 10 years Full Lifecycle recruitment experience, ideally both In House and Agency.
- Experience of working in High Tech/Software development environment a plus.
- Assertive with the ability to pick up new technologies and assess situations quickly.
- Executive presence with ability to negotiate, influence change.
- Bilingual both Japanese and English (Business Level)
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem solving, creativity, ingenuity and diplomacy.
- Organizationally savvy and intellectually agile with curiosity that seeks to question the status quo and look for ways to advance business objectives.
- Ability to build trusted advisor relationships at all levels of an organization
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Back to top