Strategic Enterprise Account Manager
- Zurich, Switzerland
Are you passionate about sales and new technology? We are looking for a Strategic Account Manager for the mainly German speaking part of Switzerland.
You'll be the account owner of 3 strategic enterprise accounts mainly in the German speaking part of Switzerland driving transactional as well as strategic net new business. In focusing on a limited number of dedicated existing named accounts in the region, you can solidify existing customer accounts and elevate VMware to a strategic partner in the customer's business. Our solution set is a 'platform' within an account and changes the role that IT plays from being a burden to being a strategic deployment.
The SAM will be fully responsible for selling all the VMware solutions, products and services in to dedicated named accounts.
This is a rare opportunity for you to join one of the most dynamic and growing sales organizations anywhere today. VMware's growth over the past year is unparalleled in enterprise software.
VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable our more than 350,0000 enterprise and SMB customers to thrive in the Cloud Era by simplifying, automating and transforming the way they build, deliver and consume Information Technologies. Our team of 32,000+ people working in 50+ locations worldwide is committed to building a community where great people want to work long term by living our values of passion, innovation, execution, teamwork, active learning and giving back. If you are ready to accelerate, innovate and lead, join us as we challenge constraints and problem solve for tomorrow today.
- You will drive VMware big-deal, enterprise and transaction sales business in conjunction with VMware's inside sales force and channel partners in Switzerland
- You will orchestrate and align the extended sales team to a common goal for each customer
- Build and maintain relationships - also on an executive level
- We need you to sell VMware solution as a platform and change IT's role from cost burden to strategic deployment
- You'll also lead complex enterprise sales campaigns while managing a diverse set of partners within your accounts
- Match the VMware solution to our customers' needs, challenges, and technical requirements
- Execute solution selling to existing customer base and prospects
- Provide forecasting and update account/opportunity detail in Salesforce CRM System
- Industry background with experience in IT infrastructure solution or software sales
- At least 3 years exposure in the Enterprise Sector
- Experience in selling infrastructure solutions, cloud or software solutions
- You'll have the ability to maintain high sales activity rates and a background in exceeding a quota
- Ability to drive revenue growth via channels at bold rates
- Adept in running many opportunities at a time
- Ability to articulate and evangelize the vision and positioning of both the company and products, and to secure long-term commitments
- Understand and communicate complex technical ideas
- Ability to forecast accurately
- Phenomenal relationship skills, tenacity, resilience and skills
- Strong knowledge of consultative sales that gets results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to effectively present to both technical and executive audiences
Skills You'll Use Every Single Day
- We look for a Self-starter with a high energy level
- Ability to work with all levels of individuals
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Dynamic presenter with the ability to translate technical thoughts to everyday language
- BA/BS degree or higher, or equivalent job related experience
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Back to top