Strategic Account Manager, State of Ceará
- São Paulo, Brazil
We are a high-energy, Account Manager with a desire to succeed and drive the business forward. Although you are an individual contributor within the business, you will be part of a team with a strong identity, and a reputation for a high standard of work and achievement. You will have the opportunity to craft the business plan for success within your role and seek virtual team support to be successful in executing that plan.
* This position will be based in State of Ceará.
As a Strategic Account Manager, you will act as a primary driver for enterprise and transactional business within a limited portfolio of strategic enterprise accounts.
The objective of this role is to focus on the breadth and depth of business priorities with a client, directly solidifying existing customer contacts whilst identifying and closing new revenue from the full portfolio of VMware products and services with the aim of establishing VMware's relevance at C level and facilitating multimillion $ Enterprise License Agreements.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Strategic Account Manager is motivated by direct customer contact at CXO level and is responsible for selling the complete VMware solution, products, and services within their customer base.
- Achieve personal revenue targets by selling VMware solutions into allocated Enterprise accounts within an assigned geographical region, territory or vertical market. (Approx. 3-5 Accounts)
- Collect, understand and analyze specific customer business issues and demands and translating them into VMware solutions to build and maintain C level relationships
- Build focused account plans that ensure new business development and maintain account growth
- Orchestrate VMware's internal resources to drive sales cycles
- Use companywide marketing and demand generation activities including attendance at specific events e.g. World.
- Make accurate forecasting and maintenance of internal sales systems as the opportunity owner and ensuring communication on pipeline status of all revenue streams to line management.
- Close sales opportunities and negotiate commercial terms and conditions.
- Act as an evangelist for VMware solutions, services and brand.
- Extensive and meaningful experience of selling enterprise software solutions to large enterprise within a high-tech environment.
- Experience at building and maintaining relationships and credibility as a trusted advisor at C level.
- Direct experience of negotiating and closing complex contractual agreements (applicants should have experience of Intellectual property rights, commercial liability etc...)
- Proven history of sales achievement and delivery against target
- Ability to demonstrate experience of leading virtual teams and orchestrating resource for maximum effect
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Back to top