- Pune, India
Carbon Black is now part of VMware. As a standalone company, Carbon Black established itself as a leader in the endpoint security space. The product portfolio includes the rapidly growing Predictive Security Cloud (PSC) platform that delivers next-generation endpoint protection capabilities from the cloud. Now with the full resources of VMware, you have the opportunity to make an impact and build upon Carbon Black's success.
VMware Carbon Black Hosted EDR is seeking smart, energetic, and technically curious engineers to join our team and help us deliver high quality, cloud based endpoint protection for Windows!
The ideal engineer will possess a solid understanding of C++ programming at both the application and system levels, with a proven and established habit of delivering high quality code in a professional context. Our team is very collaborative and we are looking for dynamic technical leaders who can work independently while supporting the needs of the team. If you are the kind of programmer who wants to grow technically while making a meaningful contribution to cutting edge software that does some good in the world, join Carbon Black!
What You'll Do
· Leverage C++ programming experience to drive feature work on the Windows endpoint for the Predictive Security Cloud
· Shape the direction and execution of the product vision
· Mentor fellow team members
· Triage, reproduce, diagnose and resolve issues discovered in the product
What You'll Bring
· 8-12 years of experience in application and system level software development with C++ in a professional context
· Demonstrable technical development and debugging skills with a track record of delivering high quality code
· Extensive Windows knowledge and experience including system, device, and kernel level programming
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Back to top