Sr. Member of Technical Staff , QE, VMware Cloud on AWS
- Palo Alto, CA
As a Senior Member of Technical Staff in Vmware Cloud on AWS project, you will participate in and provide technical leadership for;
• Analyze product requirements and functional specifications of all VMC related features.
• Identify best test strategies and define test automation and code coverage activities of the next generation of vShield product suite, the virtual infrastructure security management.
• Build maintainable, high quality and effective automated tests on top of various automation tools and frameworks
• Interact with other development teams, QA, Documentation, Release Engineering to execute on product goals
• Provide strong testing, debugging and documentation skills
• Be self-motivated and proactively manage time and tasks
• Cloud management or test experience (on AWS, GCF, Azure) on cloud related technologies is a huge plus.
• Deep understanding on L2 and L3 protocols (xSTP, BGP, IPV6) is mandatory.
• Performance and scale knowledge is mandatory.
• Knowledge of networking, routing, packet capture and analysis is mandatory.
• Knowledge on Traffic generation Tool . ( Ixia or Spirent)
• Expert level Python scripting is mandatory .
• Software engineering (QA methodologies)
• Test automation methodologies
• Knowledge of Linux & Windows system administration.
• Excellent communication skills
Masters degree from reputed university is mandatory.
• 5 + years of industry experience, good to have at least 3-4 years in automation
This position is eligible for the JoinVMC Enhanced ERP Campaign
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Back to top