Sr Member of Technical Staff - Mac
- Pune, India
VMware is seeking smart, energetic, and technically curious engineers to join our team and help us deliver high quality, endpoint protection for macOS platform!
The ideal engineer will possess a solid understanding of C++ programming at both the application and system levels, with a proven and established habit of delivering high quality code in a professional context. Our team is very collaborative and we are looking for dynamic technical leaders who can work independently while supporting the needs of the team. If you are the kind of programmer who wants to grow technically while making a meaningful contribution to cutting edge software that does some good in the world, join VMware!
What You'll Do
- Leverage C++ programming experience to drive feature work on the macOS endpoints for Carbon Black App Control
- Lead the development of new features, collaborating with other senior engineers and mentoring junior engineers
- Triage, reproduce, diagnose, and resolve issues discovered in the product
- Participate in code reviews and knowledge sharing
What You'll Bring
- 5-15 years of experience in application and system level software development with C++ in a professional context
- Demonstrable technical development and debugging skills with a track record of delivering high quality code
- Extensive macOS kernel knowledge and experience
JoinCarbonBlackPune referral campaign
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Back to top