Sr. Member of Technical Staff
- Bangalore, India
• 7+ years software qe development experience
• BS/MS in Computer Science (or equivalent)
• Experience in Java and java based web technologies
• Excellent knowledge on data structures, algorithms and computer fundamentals
• Working knowledge of software engineering principles, design patterns, and commercial product development practices
- Experience in quality assurance cloud based applications in AWS/Azure
• Must be a highly motivated individual who is willing to take on challenging initiatives and is capable of working both independently and with others as a team.
• Hard-working with a "whatever it takes" attitude.
• Able to demonstrate effective teamwork both within the immediate team and across teams.
• Excellent communication (written & spoken) skills.
- Familiar with one of the major server virtualization products (preferably VMware ESXi/vSphere)
- Experience with Cucumber test automation framework
- Familiar with Agile/SCRUM development methodologies
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Back to top