Sr. Full Stack Developer
- Bangalore, India
As a part of VMWARE IT team catering to VMware Marketing business we are looking for a talented Full Stack Developer with excellent technical, communication skills and innovative mindset. Our seasoned IT leadership team is dedicated to hiring and supporting top IT and engineering talent, creating an intellectually stimulating and team-oriented environment, and driving VMware's IT organization to be truly cutting edge.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on development experience using JAVA, J2EE, Spring, API Development, Microservices, PCF, Kubernetes is must.
- Good knowledge of Database concept, PL/SQL is must
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language phyton, shell is must
- Knowledge of UI technologies HTML,CSS, JAVA Script, Jquery, Angular JS is a huge plus.
- Knowledge of Adobe Technologies like AEM, Test and Target is a huge plus
- Technical background in OOPS, programming languages and web-based applications
- Architecture, Design and Integration Design experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of data migration, integration tools and methodologies, APIs & Web Services
- Ability to work in a global cross-functional environment to help support and enhance business systems
- Ability to plan and execute tasks in a structured manner
- Able to work, collaborate and contribute in a team environment
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills or experience
- Logical/Perceptive, problem solving, detail oriented, solution oriented
• 7+ Years of hands on technical programming experience
• Knowledge of SDLC processes and tools, Iterative Design & Prototyping (Agile)
• Must have experience preparing technical specifications, detailed design documents and developing test cases
• Experienced in agile development methodologies and software delivery lifecycle
• Bachelors Degree in CS or Equivalent with 7+ years relevant technical experience.
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Back to top