Sr Dir Customer Program Mgmt
- Los Angeles, CA
Cloud Management Business:
Together our $1.5 billion Cloud Management Business Unit (CMBU) is leading transition to software defined data centers (SDDC) across public and private clouds. CMBU is at the heart of the IT transformation led by cloud, SaaS, virtualization, devops and containers. These trends represent a huge opportunity for you to help define our strategic and GTM approach through astute product marketing.
Together we're transforming the way enterprises run and manage their cloud infrastructure. Amidst the rapid growth of VMware's Cloud Management Platform (CMP) offering, you will expand vRealize Suite's market leading position, further establishing VMware as a leader in cloud management segment. Are you eager to rapidly transform in the Infra and App Operations space, defining the management and operations of SDDC and Apps? Join us.
For our vRealize Automation platform and SaaS service, you will define the customer strategy, liaison with field for product requirements, and work with engineering, user experience research and product marketing on communicatiopns, roadmap and launches while continuously validating the use cases with customers to execute on the requirements. Additionally, you will partner closely with VMware's partners, our sales force, product marketing, and other cross-functional organizations, driving successes therein.
· MBA and BA/BS in Computer Science (or equivalent).
· Previous experience in on premise and/or SaaS development environments.
· Deep knowledge of DevOps processes and tools (continuous integration, continuous delivery, testing, configuration management, monitoring) and Cloud technologies such as virtualization and containers.
· Proven track record of growing new software products into successful businesses.
· Ability to deal with and execute under ambiguity.
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Experience with commercial and enterprise customers, presenting to C-level executives and evangelizing disruptive new technologies
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Back to top