Software Engineer, UI
- Sofia, Bulgaria
UI Engineer - VMC on AWS
We're changing the face of IT by making it possible to construct an entire Software Defined Data Center with the click of a button, erasing the barriers between on-premise and elastic cloud resources. This change has the industry rethinking how to build and scale critical apps. We're gathering top UI engineering talent to help accelerate this transformation.
The VMware Cloud UI team develops and deploys UI applications in a SaaS environment. We are a growing team and looking for strong UI engineers to help us build a delightful user experience. For this role, you should have a proven software development background with experience in the successful delivery of high quality software. You should be highly technical, detail oriented with a focus on good code design and implementation excellence. Join a small UI team where you will collaborate closely with product management, user experience designers, and backend engineers to implement a world-class user experience.
• Expertise in HTML5, JS, CSS3.
• Track record in large-scale enterprise software development
• Ability to learn and apply new technologies, best design practices and usability patterns
• Ability to work in an agile manner while collaborating with various stakeholders
• An eye for a detail and a passion for creating great user experiences
• Good grasp of usability and interaction design
• Practical understanding of OOP/OOD & design patterns
• Experience with CI/CD methodologies and tooling such as Jenkins, GitLab, or Concourse
• Experience designing for accessibility
• Understanding of application security
• Experience with system automation using Bash, Python, Go, or other language
Learn more about VMware Cloud on AWS here: https://cloud.vmware.com/vmc-aws
Learn more about Vmware Cloud on Dell here: https://www.networkworld.com/article/3440061/iot-and-edge-computing-how-enterprises-are-shifting-data-processing-and-analytics-to-the-edge.html
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Back to top