Software Development Intern – vRealize Automation
- Sofia, Bulgaria
If you thrive in an open, innovative, technology-driven culture, VMware is the place for you! Join our Internship Program and explore a wide range of software technologies that are utilized by customers all over the world!
As an Intern in our team, you will have the opportunity to develop a real software development project with the help of a dedicated mentor. You will be using the newest technologies and work on solutions for real-life and uncommon problems with clear value to the business and end users. Innovation is part of our core values and you will be encouraged to experiment a lot. We have a very strong commitment to each intern's professional development and we are proud of every intern who joins our team.
Jump into the exciting world of Kubernetes and Container, learn the new trendy technologies and how to achieve high availability, manageability, scalability and resiliency with microservices architecture, shipping K8S based product in a virtual appliance through the guidance and mentorship of some of the best engineers in the software industry. You will have the chance to contribute to the implementation of a brand-new solution based on technologies, enhancing your developer skills along the way.
By taking part in our 6-month intern project you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn what Kubernetes is, how to use it in your job and how to develop modern Kubernetes apps
- Learn the main concepts of the hybrid cloud and microservices
- Help implement solution to challenging problems not yet solved in the Kubernetes world
- Contribute to the Kubernetes community
- Work with and learn from some of the best software engineers in the industry
Our requirements for candidates:
- Pursuing a university degree in Computer Science or related technical fields
- Good knowledge of OOP and any of the following: Java / C / Python / Go
- Good knowledge of Data Structures, Algorithms, Design patterns
- Interest in Networking, Databases and Operating Systems (Linux)
- Strong communication skills and ability to learn
If you are looking for an experience that will kick-start your professional development, apply now! If we find your profile suitable, a recruiter will get in touch with you regarding the next steps.
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Back to top