Senior Technical Recruiter - Opportunity for Working Remotely
- Atlanta, GA
Job Role and Responsibility:
We are looking for a Senior Recruiter to own immediate full-cycle recruiting needs for our Modern Applications Business - Tanzu. In this role you will source, identify, pre-screen/qualify, facilitate interviews, negotiate salaries and close candidates for a variety of technical (engineering, product) and management positions. You will guide and influence business leaders/hiring managers while partnering with extended stakeholders throughout HR and finance by overseeing the entire recruiting process.
- Partner closely with business leaders, developing tailored sourcing strategies to deliver a diversely represented pipeline of active talent with a variety of addressable markets/geos.
- Influence and champion hiring best practices throughout candidate assessments while championing candidate experience.
- Negotiate complex offers to close candidates, leveraging your experience with competing for top technical talent.
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from application to offer stage, evaluating skill level, while driving the interview process and offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations and closing of candidates.
- Communicate effectively with business leadership, hiring managers, and interview teams to ensure preparedness during the interview process. Share and exchange information with all levels of management.
- Develop partnerships with immediate and extended stakeholders to deliver on current and future hiring needs through strategic market research and candidate pipelines.
- Take part in creation, implementation, and maintenance of recruiting/sourcing programs.
- Achieve quarterly hiring goals.
- Experience closing mid to senior level technical talent and negotiating complex compensation packages.
Proven track record sourcing and hiring passive and active talent from a variety of sources/tools/networks.
- Experience solving complex business issues and delivering significant impact as an individual contributor.
- Personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, and organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to handle customer relationship management, provide strong customer consultative skills and work in a large-team environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships and contribute within a team.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Proven full-cycle, technical recruiting within a software company.
- Experience gathering and analyzing data from relevant screens to build a better understanding of what attributes will best serve the business and further advise their recruiting efforts.
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Back to top