Senior Product Marketing Manager - VMware Cloud Foundation
The HCI BU is one of the fastest growing business units within VMware. We focus on bringing to market solutions in areas of the leading hybrid cloud platform built on VMware Cloud Foundation, HCI built on VMware vSAN; Cloud Storage as part of VMware Cloud on AWS; Disaster Recovery Solutions based on VMware Site Recovery Manager for both on premises and cloud deployments, and many more solutions for the VMware customer base.
As a Product Line Marketing Manager focused on VMware Cloud Foundation, you will play a critical role in driving strategy and execution for the next high-growth areas for HCI BU.
· Define marketing strategy for VMware Cloud Foundation
· Develop positioning and messaging that resonates with key decision makers and buyers
· Drive thought leadership to ensure VMware Cloud Foundation is seen as the leading platform for the hybrid cloud
· Build a complete package of collateral and sales tools (customer presentations, solution briefs, white papers, videos, case studies, demos, TCO/ROI calculators)
· Evangelize solutions through presentations, webinars, conferences, social media, and other digital channels
· Enable internal stakeholders such as field, channel teams and other business units
· Develop and disseminate market expertise through market research, studies, and customer interviews
· Travel up to 20% as required
· B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, Marketing or equivalent. MBA preferred.
· 5+ years of experience in IT B2B marketing
· Knowledgeable about the hybrid cloud market, traditional and emerging modern/cloud native applications, as well as the storage and IT infrastructure market
· Strong strategic, analytic, and creative thinking skills
· Proven ability to quickly learn new products and technologies, and communicate the benefits to business as well as technical audiences
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
· Ability to work collaboratively, and lead cross-functional teams
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Meet Some of VMware Carbon Black's Employees
Stacia T.Regional Sales Engineer
Stacia demonstrates VMware Carbon Black’s technology to prospective customers. Once they’ve signed on, she ensures they know how to use the products and receive all the resources they need.
Back to top