Senior Product Marketing Manager
- Palo Alto, CA
The VMware End User Computing (EUC) BU is a leader mobile device, desktop and virtual desktop management and security at the center of VMware's future ready workforce vision.
In today's distributed workforce model, the security of devices and data is an increasing challenge as bad actors look to take advantage. The EUC security team is looking for a dynamic security product marketer to work across technical and sales teams delivering on VMware's intrinsic security vision, delivering compelling content and driving outstanding results.
EUC is a fast-paced environment, and we are seeking someone in this role who can be innovative, creative, and make amazing things happen.
What You'll Do
- Thoroughly understand the IT security landscape including Zero Trust security, CARTA and SASE
- Play a key role in the development of go-to-market plans and our narrative in the market
- Develop compelling messaging that resonates with the EUC target audience, including their pain points, buying triggers and purchase process
- Work in close partnership with technical and customer facing teams including sales, customer success and product management to deliver training and a full range of assets to accelerate sales pipelines
- Be able to work across BU's to identify where complimentary technologies can further differentiate VMware and solve customer challenges
- Create pricing and packaging proposals for new products and solutions
- Create a go-to-market strategy to successfully launch new solutions and lead successful execution of this plan across functional teams.
- Be able to quickly embrace new opportunities and prioritize time effectively
- Identify and support high-value industry events to accelerate industry specific growth for EUC
- Acquire sufficient technical understanding of products, technologies and industry to translate product details into clear business benefits.
- Drive comprehensive market research using both primary/secondary data to support segmentation , packaging , pricing , positioning , business value decisions
What You'll Bring
- 8+ years of product marketing experience in B2B software
- Related experience with cybersecurity
- An understanding of buying cycles across mid-market and large enterprises
- Assertive team player with the ability to positively influence to drive deliverables
- Ability to take complex ideas and simplify them in a way that's accessible
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization
- Experience developing customer-facing messaging and content
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Back to top