Senior Partner Sales Manager, MAPBU/Tanzu Greater China
- Beijing, China
About This Job
The mission of this alliances/partner sales manager is to build a partner ecosystem which provides VMware with additional routes to market for our Tanzu portfolio of products.
● Work with APJ TeamTanzu partner team and VMware Greater China partner team to recruit and manage partners.
● Implement partner enablement plans, in consultation with APJ Tanzu partner team.
● Carry an Annual Contract software license quota and collaborate with Tanzu and VMWare Core Sales team to grow Tanzu footprint and win market share in Greater China.
Required Skills / Experiences
● Good track record of at least 15 years in selling enterprise software.
● Has built and successfully managed sales teams.
● Strong channel development experience.
● Has worked with software development teams/ partners who develop software systems for clients.
● Intellectual curiosity with growth mindset - a bright self learner who is challenged by innovative technology.
● Excellent communication skills (fluent in English) combined with very strong presentation skills and ability to clearly articulate a point of view.
● Entrepreneurial spirit or experience working in a fluid (e.g., start up) and in a team environment.
● Very strong work ethic. Persistent, tenacious, ability to multi-task and goes the extra mile on a regular basis.
● Strong understanding of how to grow a market and proven track record of increasing revenue through leveraging an ecosystem of partners.
● Proven ability to sell to CXO and lines of business within large enterprises; ability to understand industry trends and business environments to successfully sell the business value vs. packaged product
● Able to close large deals (e.g., US$1M and above) that include software subscription sales and services. Experience in holding an individual quota.
● Strong sales operational capabilities and disciplined management of business compliance.
"This position is eligible for JoinTeamTanzu referral campaign"
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Back to top