Senior MTS C++
- Bengaluru, India
We are looking for extremely talented programmers to join our core engineering team with excellent C/C++ skills, deep algorithms and data structures knowledge, and strong familiarity with Linux operating system internals and/or driver development. The Accelerator Virtualization Group is responsible for delivering virtualization features for next-generation compute architectures such as GPUs, FPGAs, and AI ASICs. You will have the opportunity to work with advanced compute architectures, high speed networking, as well as cutting-edge virtualization software.
You should have a BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent. Top-notch communication skills are essential. Strong problem-solving skills and out of the box thinking are a must. Experience with compilers, domain specific languages, as well as performance tool development are highly desired. This position also requires you to possess an understanding of operating system concepts including memory management, data movement, and interrupt architecture. Must work well in a fast-paced team of talented and motivated coworkers.
- Excellent programming skills in C, C++, and Python including multi-threaded high-performance code.
- Experience with analysis, visualization, and presentation of large datasets
- Strong understanding of software optimization, memory management, and concurrency
- Experience running, analyzing, and tuning system performance benchmarks
Nice to Haves
- Knowledge of Linux kernel internals, including memory management, resource management, and interrupt architecture
- Experience with high performance networking and protocols
- Familiarity with one or more performance profilers such as: VTune, XPerf, gprof, etc.
- Knowledge of GPU, CPU, and/or other compute architectures
- Knowledge of at least two scripting languages (Python, Perl, Ruby, Shell scripting)
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Back to top