Senior Frontend Engineer with Angular
- Sofia, Bulgaria
You will take a leading role in the team transforming VMware flagship products to cloud-first. vSphere is the virtualisation platform used by hundreds of thousands of customers worldwide - our mission is to help them transition to a hybrid cloud model. You will join a strong, cross-geo team, with a great mix of talent and experience.
As an engineer in our team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Resolve complex problems
- Be a valuable member of the team developing the world-changing concept of cloud virtualisation.
- Develop new and re-architect existing cloud applications.
- Use and develop your skills in TypeScript, Angular, HTML5
- Grow your experience in performance tuning and optimisations in non-trivial web applications
- Use CI/CD model in a dev-owns-quality process.
- Work in a creative environment; ability to patent your ideas
- Design and implement the UI of the next generation of VMware's cloud virtualisation products.
- Take technical decisions impacting the product, you will propose changes to improve the experience of VMware's customers. We will welcome your different points of view and appreciate your ideas and contribution.
- Web technologies (preferably Angular), Typescript, HTML5
- Software system design and API design
- Fluent English (speaking/reading/writing)
- Social skills
- Experience with Java.
- Experience with the design and implementation of more complex user interfaces - custom controls, live updates, in-place editing, virtual data abstractions, MVC, etc.
- Experience with enterprise architectures - micro-services, remote method invocations, stateless designs, load balancing, SSL, security, etc.
- Experience with multi-tiered architectures (Service-Application-Presentation)
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Back to top