Senior EMEA Operations Manager - Dell
- Staines, United Kingdom
We are seeking an experienced Sales Operations Manager who will be working with the Dell Execution Team at VMware. The person will be a Business Partner to the Sr. Director Dell Technologies Execution team ensuring the continued success within EMEA. She/he will be the primary point of contact for the Sales and Marketing Team for sales forecasting, analytics, productivity, planning, reporting maintenance and other operational functions.
The successful candidate will have good knowledge of large IT organisations and business knowledge, creative, innovative with good presentation skills and used to working in a matrix environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- The main task is to take full operational responsibility for the VMware EMEA Dell Alliance Business
- Drive forecasting and monitoring of current business results
- Implementation and co-ordination of Half/Annual plans
- Be responsible for the development and implementation of new processes, reporting and procedures for effective and efficient team operations.
- Measure the performance and create clear Performance Indicators that enable the Business leaders to successfully grow the business
- Be a trusted strategic advisor/partner to the team providing valuable insights to ensure the continued success of the business
- Work closely with corporate teams to address contract, pricing or operations issues/concerns and to ensure the timeliness of business execution and review.
- Drive strategy and implementation of best practices
- Contribute in the Business Planning Process
- Other duties may be assigned.
Requirements & Experience
- 5+ years' experience in a sales operation's role, ideally working for an IT technology vendor.
- Have an in-depth understanding of Dell as a strategic VMware partner
- Proven experience in Business Operations or Finance gained within a fast-paced high-tech organisation
- Comfortable working with Senior executives at all levels to ensure the successful execution of strategy through informed decision making & cross functional engagement
- Experience in architecting an Alliance engagement model & 2-Tier channel operating model
- Exceptional analytical skills & confident working with an onsite and remote analyst team
- Recent experience with a variety of Enterprise tools including Salesforce
- Degree preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong/Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office
The role, responsibilities and geographical focus will change and develop over time along with the company's rapid growth.
Before you join, VMware will require you to go through a pre-employment screening process. This means that we will want to verify your details and the information you have given us to ensure your suitability for a certain role considering its nature, seniority and other relevant factors.
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Back to top