Designation : Senior Admin Assistant
Location: Mumbai / Bangalore / Delhi
- Providing administrative support to the Senior Executives which includes:
- Manage Outlook calendars, support appointments, meetings, events and business travel, schedules,
- Visitor management and their Executive visits including Internal & External visitors,
- Booking of flight tickets, accommodation, and relocation arrangements for New Hire. Space management for the new joiners. Domestic and international business travel arrangements, on-going logistics for Global visitors.
- Internal/external events and meetings such as employee meetings, workshops, conferences, leadership events, Team offsite and customer's meetings.
- Support team with Org charts, setting up WebEx, skype for business meetings, Video conference meetings. Ensure Conference room resources are maintained and available take action items, maintain a list and follow up as needed.
- Coordinating all hands meetings and other internal meetings, end to end arrangement and management of Global Visitors.
- Monthly meetings with Global/internal EAs, REW team, transportation team, ERT team.
- Raising Purchase Request as and when request arise from team, work closely with sourcing & finance team till the PO is closed.
- Work closely with travel desk team on all travel request - domestic & international travel, flight bookings, accommodation, visa processing, and submission of documents.
- Support few onsite senior directors with expense reporting and submission of bills on expense portal - Concur
- Work closely with HR team on new joinees & exit of employees, travel documents for employees for applying for specific visa.
- Work closely with REW team on seating arrangements, training room bookings as per team's request
- Attend to day to day logistics request from the team.
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.