Secure State DevOps Engineer
- Sofia, Bulgaria
We are a hard-working diverse group building SaaS products to deliver the future of cloud security and governance. We live and breathe distributed systems, horizontally scaled microservice architectures, graph data models, security-focused data analytics and data science, cloud services, and high availability designs all with integrated instrumentation and logging. We are seeking capable problem solvers and critical thinkers with growth mindsets to join our team. While we have a high bar for quality and performance, we also expect our work to be balanced, fun and fulfilling.
We strive toward Infrastructure as Code - you'll automate and streamline All The Things. High availability of production systems and a highly visible and measurable environment are chief among our priorities. We believe that a healthy and cooperative team dynamic gives us the ability to get tasks done better, so you'll be participating in all aspects of the development process. We're all about supporting each other and improving, so you'll also be participating in blameless post-mortems to help get to learn and improve. And because we are a team, you'll participate in our on-call rotation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Nurturing and sustaining a DevOps culture throughout the entire engineering team.
- Leading the implementation of cloud-based components.
- Building and maintaining continuous integration and continuous delivery pipelines.
- Providing technical leadership in infrastructure architecture.
- Designing, implementing and maintaining service configuration systems.
- Ensuring high security and high availability for mission critical systems and processes.
- Fostering an environment of continuous improvement.
- Defining and building systems for metrics, monitoring and alarming.
Requirements and Qualifications
- 3+ years experience in development and operations.
- Previous experience with software development, infrastructure development, or development and operations.
- Experience with Linux systems, database SQL, CI/CD tools, bash scripting.
- Comfortable with Azure and AWS services via APIs, command lines, and automation.
- Experience with Kubernetes configuration and control.
- Experience deploying and debugging microservices and serverless infrastructure.
- Work productively and efficiently in a Scrum/Agile environment.
- Up-to-date on latest industry trends, and able to compare and contrast tool options clearly and confidently.
- Optional: experience with programming languages such as Node.js, Go, Python, Ruby.
Back to top