SAP QA Engineer (Oracle/SAP/Test Engineer/O2C/SOM/BRIM - 4 to 6)
- Bangalore, India
The team member selected for this role must possess the ability to learn new skills and improve upon their current skills-set, a high degree of efficiency and motivation in work habits with the ability to work in a challenging, fast-paced environment as well as the ability to comprehend complexity, to fully understand a business requirements with all of its business and technological implications, and to approach the improvement of its quality from that perspective with minimal supervision
- Create, update, maintain and execute functional/end-end tests spanning across multiple systems
- Find, document, triage, regress, and track bugs through resolution in ALM/JIRA.
- Create, update, maintain and execute automated tests.
- Review and triage test failures and verify fixes.
- Manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced Agile/Scrum environment.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent domain.
- 4 + years of Quality Engineering with Major expertise in Order to Cash process in any ERP System.
- Experience in SAP BRIM modules SOM,CI, CC will be added advantage.
- Experience in Oracle E-Business modules like Order Management, Pricing, Install Base-Counters, Account receivables will be value add.
- Experience in other Finance modules like Revenue Recognition, Bookings and Commissions.
- Experience in UI test automation tools (Selenium WebDriver, HP QTP/UFT, Appium or similar) and API testing (using SoapUI, JUnit, Postman or similar)
- Excellent skills in relational and non-relational databases (Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB or similar)
- Exposed to QA methodologies and tools like Jira, ALM.
- Ability to analyze requirements, develop a test plan strategy, create and execute test cases, track defects and report results
- Good reasoning/Analytical skills to understand business problem, proposed solution & develop test strategy and test scripts to challenge the solution.
- Current SDLC practices of Agile, Behavioral and Test-Driven Development (Lean, Scrum, XP or similar)
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills with strong attention to detail required
- Experience around QA Automation Framework and automation script execution & Validation experience.
- Good communication skills and collaborate with cross functional teams involved in application delivery
Nice to have:
- Experience in Subscription based billing domain process will be a value add.
- Experience on Agile model of Project execution.
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Back to top