Salesforce Architect - (10+ years of experience with architectural , design and lead experience is must)
Salesforce (SFDC) Architect will be responsible for the analysis, design, development, and customization and be involved in the implementation of Salesforce.com modules for Business Applications at VMware. The candidate should have exceptional technical skills in System design, Development and Customization of Salesforce.com and Integration tools and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
In this role you will embrace and adhere to IT standards, processes and methodologies.
- Lead working sessions with Business and later Technical teams to understand and document technical requirements for Salesforce.com feature implementations, enhancements/ features and integrations.
- Effectively partner with various technology teams to define and implement elegant, scalable and sustainable technical solutions using Salesforce technologies.
- Design and develop customizations, enhancements and services based on the requirements on Salesforce.com including Sales/Service/CPQ & Partner cloud application.
- Create and enable best practices, governance measures, and patterns for custom and configured solutions on the Salesforce platform.
- Create and maintain architectural design documentation in line with Salesforce best practices and CRM product vision and business objectives.
- Able to lead a team of up to 10-15 technical members.
- Expert knowledge of Salesforce, APEX, Configuration, AppExchange applications.
- Hands-on and in-depth expertise in configuration and custom development in Salesforce Services Cloud, Sales cloud, CPQ and Community Cloud.
- Expert knowledge of Salesforce Lightning framework, security and performance features.
- Expert in OOPS, programming languages and web-based applications
- Good knowledge of data migration, integration tools and methodologies.
- Expert in design and development of REST and SOAP based integrations.
- Working knowledge of Java/ J2ee or C# .NET
- Participate in peer design and code reviews as part of the Dev-Ops process.
- Analyse and troubleshoot issues in complex Salesforce applications.
- Stay current on Salesforce releases, new features, product roadmaps and applications available from 3rd parties on the Salesforce AppExchange.
- Preferable to have 4+ Salesforce Architect Certificates.
- Knowledge of Einstein Analytics, ML and AI.
- 12+ Years of hands on technical programming experience
- 8+ years of experience developing/ customizing/ implementing Salesforce.com
- Knowledge of SDLC processes and tools, Iterative Design & Prototyping (Agile)
- Must have experience preparing technical specifications, detailed design documents and developing test cases
- Experienced in agile development methodologies and software delivery lifecycle
- Bachelor's Degree in CS or Equivalent.
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Back to top