Sales New Graduate - Spanish & Portuguese speakers
- Barcelona, Spain
Are you looking for a graduate position in 2021 with one of the best technology companies in the world? Do you want to play a part in the world's digital transformation?
Are you passionate about technology and someone who loves to learn, and thrives in a culture where collaboration and working together to solve problems is part of everyday life?
Then join VMware Graduate Academy in our office in amazing Barcelona where you will not only be immersed in a 6 week world class induction program to fast track your skills but also join a group of some of the most talented graduates from across Europe, to not only become coworkers that will help each other along this path, but also become lifelong friends.
Numerous positions are available for candidates who speak fluently both Spanish and Portuguese.
As well as working for one of the best technology companies in the world, under the leadership of the best CEO (voted by Glassdoor), the Academy Training program is designed to fast track our new graduate hires from training into successful careers in the Worldwide Sales and Services organization.
We offer you in-depth training focused on our most exciting technologies, while growing your skills throughout the progression.
The VMware Academy opens up a wide spectrum of learning opportunities for you:
- Mentoring, coaching and sponsorship for career development.
- Effective communications training to ensure excellent customer and partner interactions.
- Working with partners and customers to solve their problems, providing real-world experience.
Commercial and technical presentation training to build communication skills.
- Hands-on training in market leading technology that is highly respected in the IT industry.
- Practical career development with an emphasis on experience based "learning by doing".
What does an Inside Sales New Graduate in VMWare Academy mean?
You will undergo training to include participation in a variety of customer and partner facing sales activities/tasks. Development is very hands-on and practical with an emphasis on experiential learning by doing.
After successfully completing the training period, graduates who perform competently will progress into a primary customer facing sales role as available or alternatively may support their Digital Sales team within the Sales Associate role until a future territory is made available.
The responsibilities include all duties from prospecting to closing accounts with the channel sales team and Territory Executives for the territories they support. This position requires independent and purposeful action, initiative, a sense of urgency, and the ability to make timely and responsible decisions.
For this roles we are looking for savvy business people, with great listening skills, who can build strong customer relationships built on trust. You don't need to know all about cloud technology but we want someone with a desire to learn.
At VMware, you'll be inspired. You'll be challenged. You'll discover your path. And you'll join a culture of possibility, one with the network and opportunities to amplify your talents.
If you fit the profile below, we want you to apply to this role and if our recruiters find your CV suitable, you'll find out more from our team who will be able to place you into the correct role to suit your skillset. Please apply if you:
- Are available to start the Academy training in July 2021
- Are fluent in English and both Spanish and Portugue
- Are passionate about keeping up to date on the latest innovations in tech
- Love to travel and meet new people
Are self-driven and highly motivated
- Enjoy working as part of a team and helping each other towards a common goal
- Enjoy engaging with people and customers
- Are ready to be challenged in an industry that is constantly evolving
Back to top