QE Engineer- GPU
- Faridabad, India
As a Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) Software QA Engineer, you will work with a team specializing in identifying and resolving regressions across Bitfusion's solutions and products to keep engineering productivity high and delivery to the market quickly. You'll work on integrating and automating BitFusion's bleeding-edge features to enable testing early in the development process as well as deploying modern tools and infrastructure to support the CI/CD pipeline.
This will involve working with a complicated mix of hardware and software. Today we have a mix of containers and virtualization with a mix of GPUs and different network technologies. Throw into that a variety of different Linux Distributions, drivers and applications and we have many moving parts to wrangle and ensure a high-quality product.
What you will be doing
- Owning our CI/CD infrastructure to ensure it is a reliable partner for our development efforts to ensure timely and high-quality software releases
- Triaging our automated infrastructure failures
- Developing and expanding our test coverage
- Identifying the right matrix of software and hardware to ensure a high-quality product with good test coverage
- Closely partnering with DevOps and Engineering to ensure alignment and that we are testing the right things in the right way.
What we need to see
- Work collaboratively within a team environment of other engineers to meet aggressive goals and high-quality standards
- Proven abilities in the following disciplines: software test planning, test case writing, script development and documentation
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies
- Familiarity with advanced concepts of computer architecture, data structures and standard programming practices
- Skills in automation development leveraging orchestration tools and frameworks including Ansible and Jenkins
- Experience in test frameworks for enterprise software and hardware
Ways to stand out from the crowd
- CUDA programming and optimization experience
- Experience with high-speed fabrics and RDMA
- Experience working with VMs/Hypervisors, Docker/Containers and Kubernetes.
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Back to top