VMware would be providing a 6-month returnship platform for women who are currently on a career break. They would be given on the job training through this program.
Our team is looking for women engineers who embody the values of humility, empathy, and collaboration.
The following criteria is preferred:
• Women who have 5+ years of experience
• Career Break between 2 to 5 years
• India Citizen
We have an exciting job opportunity fora Sr. System Test Engineer in our NSX ALB Engineering team.You will be building
the product quality verification portfolio for the industry leading load balancer product - everything from full System
Testing, Customer Testing, Deployment Testing, Performance/Scale Testing to integration in our test pipelines for every
Our team works on diverse technology areas and uses innovative approaches in system test qualification process. Smart
Automation is our motto and we live by that. You will be working with a team full of talented and supportive individuals
with various level of experience. Our team values diversity, collaboration, and open thought while supporting VMware's EPIC2 values.
Job Role and Responsibility
On a day-to-day basis, you'll be responsible for a variety of activities, including:
- Active contribution to the day-to-day activities of the System Test in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Execute Automated Scripts in Python
- Troubleshoot failures, raise Bugs and followup with Developers for faster resolution
- Contribute to Testbed Maintanence, Testbed Automation and Inventory Management
- Contribute to Building Tools, Automation Libraries
4+ years of overall industry experience and minimum 4 years as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- Proficient in Automation Scripting using Python Language (Mandatory)
- Knowledge in Network Layers L2/L3/L4 protocols is preferred
- Experience using Test Automation tools, Performance testing and Security testing is a plus but not mandatory
- Hands-on experience with Linux OS and Basic Shell Scripting is a plus
Need to have:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work multi-functionally.
- Self-motivated, strong sense of ownership, good standout colleague.
- Be open to continuous learning and committed to ongoing self-improvement.
- Strong passion and experience in troubleshooting, debugging complex systems and possess excellent problem-solving
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.