CloudHealth by VMware is the global market leader in Cloud Management, and the most trusted software platform used to accelerate business transformation in the cloud. CloudHealth by VMware is looking for highly motivated individuals who will be responsible for building deep cross functional relationships, developing industry leading automation and insight programs, and ensuring a deep personal connection between our customers and CloudHealth products
The Elevator Pitch: Why will you enjoy this new opportunity?
You love working closely with customers and account teams alike to get thoughtful feedback on exactly what programs they need to best support their business. You know how to build foundational strategic relationships with people who have a variety of skillsets, and you understand how all these unique perspectives can guide your strategy in building one-to-many automation programs. You thrive working with highly technical teams and like to build organizational wide initiatives because you know what it's like to live a day in their shoes. You love data and the way it can tell a strategic story.
What is the primary need, technical challenge, and/or problem you will be responsible for?
We need a high energy, outgoing, and analytical mind, with a proven track record of utilizing data to build automation programs that feel deeply personal. As the Program Manager for the industry-leading CloudHealth Customer Success SCALE program, you will be tasked with understanding the customer cloud journey, from first adoption through their complex growth path. You will be focused on building programs designed to increase customer adoption and help our customer success teams drive value in new and unique ways. We take pride in innovating industry standards, not following them.
Success in the Role: What are the performance goals over the first 6-12 months you will work toward completing?
Immediately and in an ongoing manner you will:
- Drive CloudHealth by VMware's One-to-Many customer communication & automated insights program
- Be evaluated by the overall volume and quality of programs developed; ensuring they are all tested, delivered, maintained, and optimized over time is key to success.
- Prove the long and short term value of each program, as a key to measuring success. Consumption is king.
- You will develop and maintain an innovative outreach program, leveraging automation and data sets from our CRM, Tableau, and CloudHealth platform to drive engagement from customers.
- Serve as a trusted technical advisor and customer success resource
- Deliver communications on behalf of individual Customer Success members as well as the organization at large, to improve customer value and drive product adoption
- Advance adoption of the CloudHealth platform within our customers' organizations by crafting a well-communicated plan, encouraging enterprise-wide teamwork, and providing frequent assessments to highlight results against common goals.
- Focus on tracking the success of programs and communicating impact upward
- Work closely with program managers across business units to ensure program parity and aligned goals.
- Act as a customer advocate, responsible for conveying customer requirements, feature requests, feedback, etc. to Executive Leadership.
What type of work will you be doing? What assignments, requirements, or skills will you be performing on a regular basis?
As part of CloudHealth's world-class Customer Success organization, you will:
- Immerse yourself in public cloud, multi-cloud, hybrid cloud, private cloud, FinOps, and security industry best practices, to ensure a deep understanding of what opportunities our developed programs will solve for
- Utilize your product and program domain expertise to serve as a trusted technical advisor and resource
- Collect and analyze customer data to identify trends, advance adoption, and create a positive and personal customer experience that encourages engagement and consumption
- Have a deep understanding of automation program design from scratch (Gainsight Journey Orchestrator preferred)
- Act as a customer success advocate and understand how to build programs that help deliver against customer requirements, feature requests, feedback, etc. to Product Management and Executive Leadership
- Work directly with CSMs & TAMs to understand the customer touch points and challenges during onboarding, strategic planning, optimization, and product demonstrations
What is the leadership like for this role? What is the structure and culture of the team like?
The leaders in the CS organization have extensive industry and product-specific expertise as well as long tenures at CloudHealth. The leadership team embraces that change is constant, and feedback is always welcome.
The team is made up of versatile professionals who are excited and able to learn new technologies. With technology constantly evolving over time, we are committed to hiring those with an ambition to learn, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, adaptability, strong communication abilities and intellectual honesty. A great sense of humor, creativity, and a collaborative spirit also go a long way in this role.
What are the benefits and perks of working at VMware?
You and your loved ones will be supported with a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Below are some highlights, or you can view the complete benefits package by visiting www.benefits.vmware.com.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Medical Coverage, Retirement, and Parental Leave Plans for All Family Types
- Generous Personal, Medical, and Pandemic Leave Programs
- 40 hours of paid time to volunteer in your community
- Dollar-for-dollar matching to charitable organizations through the VMware Foundation, subject to annual limits
- Rethink's Neurodiversity program to support parents raising children with learning or behavior challenges, or developmental disabilities
- Financial contributions to your ongoing development (conference participation, trainings, certifications, course work, etc.)
- Corporate discount program
- Healthy and local inspired snacks in all our pantries
This job requisition is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsored by VMware
This job may require the candidate to travel and/or work from a facility that requires full vaccination prior to entry.
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.