Product Manager - vRealize Log Insight
vRealize Log Insight is VMware's flagship product for enterprise log management. It is key component of multibillion vRealize suite of cloud management products. vRealize Log Insight is offered in both on-premises as well as a Cloud Native SaaS offering.
As a Product Manager - vRealize Log Insight, you will work with 5000+ customers and a globally distributed engineering to drive product adoption and ease of use. The role involves extensive interactions with customers and VMware internal teams to make the product seamlessly integrated with VMware stack to seamlessly deliver needs of VMware customers around security, monitoring and troubleshooting.
As the primary PM responsible for customer transition strategy from on-premises to SaaS you need to possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy, critical thinking and tactical execution skills.
The position is based in VMware headquarters in Palo Alto, California.
- 2+ years of experience as B2B product manager, solution architect or consulting in IT Operations management products
- Energetic MBA graduates from top rated B-Schools are welcome, you will work alongside a very experienced product leader in this space
- Familiarity with VMware software products/services or IT log management /Monitoring tools
- Ability to work in collaboration with Eng, Ops, Architects, UX, Pricing, Marketing, and more in a globally distributed team
- Grasp of technical concepts especially around building B2B SaaS and on-premises products
- Able to articulate clear requirements and needs clearly to a cross functional teams
- Track record of shipping software, transitioning on-premises customers to SaaS
- Hand-on knowledge of VMware products or log management solutions like Splunk, Sumologic, LogZio, ELK etc..
- Familiarity with the ITOM, ITSM, APM, or AIOPS market
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Back to top