Product Manager, Tanzu Observability, Admin Experience
- Bengaluru, India
Do you believe traditional monitoring tools don't cut it any more? So do we. Come join VMware's new exciting Modern Applications Business Unit (MAPBU) team. We work on products and services in the Tanzu portfolio that help users build, run, manage, and observe all of their applications and workloads. Our teams build cloud-native observability solutions that give Developers and Site Reliability Engineers (SRE) the confidence to ship code faster, and to operate highly scalable and distributed workloads while still having a good night's sleep.
As a product manager for Admin Experience, you will be responsible for crafting the product's Admin Experience enterprise readiness roadmap, developing a strong knowledge of enterprise customer needs and aligning to Tanzu's product portfolio. You will define and drive new admin, team and user management capabilities, enabling our enterprise customers to easily manage the Tanzu Observability product at scale.
You'll own the execution of prioritized initiatives in the Admin experience space and the creation of an on-going opportunity roadmap. The success of your work will require you to interact with teams and leaders across our Modern Applications Business Unit, creating an excellent opportunity for you to learn and network across the organization.
- Understand user needs and translate those to compelling product capabilities
- Continuously assess product market fit
- Responsible for driving feature adoption within the existing customer base while focusing on new Customer acquisition, working closely with the outbound teams on new sales opportunities
- Own the rollout of new innovative features, work closely with engineering, internal and external Design partners
- Conduct customer and market analyses to help shape the product vision and strategy
- Lead the product through various stages from inception to launch
- Work closely with engineering, data scientists, software architects, design, and information Experience teams, define product requirements, and drive end to end execution
- Collaborate with customer field teams and go-to market teams to provide product enablement
- Create solutions that scale to meet the needs of the world's biggest enterprises.
- Knowledge in areas of identity, access management, automation
- At least 5 years of relevant experience as a Product Manager in Enterprise Software
- Experience writing detailed product specifications and user stories
- Passionate about user experience
- Strong and clear communicator, preferably with previous experience speaking with large enterprise customers
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Attractive compensation package - competitive salary, flexible bonus scheme and additional long-term incentives.
- Individual career path - management and technical career growth, enhanced by learning and development program, regular performance assessment, opportunity to work with international teams of IT professionals.
- Healthy work environment - company sponsored medical insurance program, food and beverage program, sport activities, open communication.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Work-life balance - generous paid time off, regular team buildings and celebrations.
As part of the VMware global standards for integrity you will be required to go through a pre-employment screening process before you joinAll job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
This position is eligible for TanzuChallenge referral campaign
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Back to top